• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] PC and Selling Double Exceptional Clothing and Furniture

UO Relic

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Prefer to sell as a bundle to a Double Exceptional Collector. Items are on Baja

Clothing:

(2x) Cloaks
Horned Leather Gorget
Barbed Leather Gorget
Barbed Leather Sleeves
Barbed Leather Cap

Furniture:

An Easel with Canvas
A Table (small square one)
A Wooden Bench
A Table (long thin one)
A Foot Stool
A Stool
(2x) A Heating Stand
A Wooden Box
A Pewter Mug
A Plate

Also item below is this worth more since its different?? May sell seperatly
*** Looks like a Grey Flute Glass but has no name just double exceptional title ***

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There are different versions of text that some refer to as "double exceptional". The best way to garner interest is to be more specific over the type the items you are selling are. Hope this helps and good luck.

UO Relic

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
These say Exceptional (insert item below) and then on the next line it says Exceptional
Horned Leather Gorget
Barbed Leather Gorget
Barbed Leather Sleeves
Barbed Leather Cap

All the rest of them say (Insert item below) of Exceptional Quality and then the next line says Exceptional
An Easel with Canvas
A Table (small square one)
A Wooden Bench
A Table (long thin one)
A Foot Stool
A Stool
(2x) A Heating Stand
A Wooden Box
A Pewter Mug
A Plate

Noticed the 2x Cloaks and the Flute Glass mentioned above dont have a name tags they just say of Exceptional Quality and then the next line says Exceptional

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here's my estimate based on my experience. Prices do vary year to year some and with the health of the economy.

Not highly desired. 25-50k each

These say Exceptional (insert item below) and then on the next line it says Exceptional
Horned Leather Gorget
Barbed Leather Gorget
Barbed Leather Sleeves
Barbed Leather Cap

These are not true dbl exceptional by most collector standards. 50-100k each as they do seem to be attractive to many new collectors as an affordable entry-level rare.

Noticed the 2x Cloaks and the Flute Glass mentioned above dont have a name tags they just say of Exceptional Quality and then the next line says Exceptional

Here's your money. :) The price on this version varies A LOT with the rarity of the object and how often it is seen for sale.

All the rest of them say (Insert item below) of Exceptional Quality and then the next line says Exceptional

An Easel with Canvas - Just sold one for 5m. They are not seen for sale often
A Table (small square one) 150k or less
A Wooden Bench 150k or less
A Table (long thin one) 250k to 450k
A Foot Stool - I'd estimate it at 2-3m, but it is a hard sell as many confuse it as a stool. I have quite a few, but only because I got them from the same place. Still uncommon.
A Stool 150k or less
(2x) A Heating Stand 1-2m
A Wooden Box 150k or less
A Pewter Mug 500k-750k
A Plate 500k-750k

Hope that helps.