• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PC and info on Bog Creature's Skin

T

themaster879

Can someone tell me where these came from, how much they are worth, post a picture and does anyone have one for sell on Great Lakes??

G

Atlantic Season IV

Bog Creature's Skin (Robe with 6 Posion Resistance) (6) (~125 Mil Sold For)

I'ld expect it to cost more than 125m being that it is a event robe with a resist, and it is poison which is in high demand amongst pvpers.

T

themaster879

I would like to have one because it sounds cool and it is useful but i don't have 100m to spend :/

G

hehe, I'ld expect it to be a bit more than 100 simply b/c its a event robe with a resist, in fact the only that I can think of atm with poison, and since it exists in single digits(could've been duped, who knows) and poison has become a much more necessary resist I'ld expect it to go for around 200m.

Also if you want to see one there was one displayed in a museum on Pacific in Luna, on the south side of town. If I remember correctly the house is along the inner wall one or two houses east of the south gate.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Can someone tell me where these came from, how much they are worth, post a picture and does anyone have one for sell on Great Lakes??

[/ QUOTE ]

One in Museum on Pacific. I'd estimate Price at 200-250m

G

I'm personally a fan of the dark father statuette, and if I'm correct they also have an almost complete Brave Knight of Britannia set as well.

The owner announced several months past that in the future(they didnt disclose a date or time period) they would be selling everything within.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Atlantic Season IV

I'ld expect it to cost more than 125m being that it is a event robe with a resist, and it is poison which is in high demand amongst pvpers.

[/ QUOTE ]

actually poison resist is the least important for pvpers

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Atlantic Season IV

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Must not be any noxxers on your shard? The only cold spell that makes any difference is wither, and that's not something used in real pvp.

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Things change sir, things change...