• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PC and info on a jet black Platemail Gorget

R

RD Gumbie

Platemail gorget, lame resists, black like a black dye tub. Baja

R

RalphLauren

how about a screenie? some dark iron plate armors were actually comes from old npc armourers.. which you coould buy for like 100-200gp

P

Philanthropist

<blockquote><hr>

how about a screenie? some dark iron plate armors were actually comes from old npc armourers.. which you coould buy for like 100-200gp

[/ QUOTE ]
No, he means an actual jetblack gorget. I saw one in a museum a while ago myself.

Sorry but I can't help on how/what/where. Vaguely I do recall a bug with true black items (like the furniture)..

R

RD Gumbie

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

k I tossed in a reward Black dye tub in there also so you can compare them, they are the exact same color.

[image]http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b7cc37b3127cceb292e649d9e700000026100AZM2rdw3bOWPg[/image]

or

black gorget

G

Not sure what item was used, but considering how many people I know have owned one in the past 6 months, as well as the several or so pc posts here for them its certainly not a rare

K

Kratos Aurion

argh the name of the item it was duped from is on the tip of my tonge. I don't remember where I seen one but I'll check back if I remember the items name.

On the topic side. Most changeling duped rares sell in the 3-5m range.

Edit:

I checked the EM list, it might be this..

Drachenfels *season 2*
Gladiator Collar (1) Price Undisclosed.