• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PC 255 stone box

J

Joobulance

It's a red wooden box, 1 item, 255 stones, and inside is half a stretched hide. What is it/what is it worth? Thanks!

Edit: Also, a "Diamond Necklace" what is that worth?

Editx2: Bloodwood spirit totem without the +5 necro, only +10 spirit?

Editx3:

M

mandosa-nice

Maybe 500K ? I have remove one box of 510 stones on the roof of Brit bank on europa just 2 days ago. When you break it on the floor with a axe the objects don't move or erase anymore.

G

there are many different types of crates/boxes with items stuck in them as mandosa said some of them are worth no more than 500k,sometimes less, but the rarer ones can be worth several million or more depending on desirability and interest.

J

Joobulance

Cool cool - thanks... So how rare/desirable is the one I put in my first post?

G

<blockquote><hr>

Diamond Necklace

[/ QUOTE ]

Sell to jeweler npc, it is craftable.

<blockquote><hr>

Bloodwood spirit totem without the +5 necro, only +10 spirit

[/ QUOTE ]

Very common off any paragon, 1k to 10k - people want the one with necro, which drops from peerless.

T

tiggertessa2007

these use to be so fun lol u could block entrances to houses with them!!!! &gt;:) there was quite a bit of stuff u could trap in boxes at one time (i was so guilty of doing this lol) i got a giant turnip once, hanging lanterns, lamp posts, some playing cards,,,the stuff was endless,,,what ever deco items were in the building u trapped spawn in could end up in a box . the tanners was just the eaisest cause u caught a stretched hide every 10 min or so...far as i know u cant do it anymore but this was a while back when i did it i think before they over run del with orcs that time. lol i had never done a bug before and realy didnt know i was doing one till a gm popped up and made me explain how this worked,, then he told me to NOT DO IT ANYMORE OR HE WOULD GIVE ME A 3 DAY BAN but it was realy fun lol like an idoc u didnt have any clue what would show up in those boxes

UCCDog

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well these use to go for about 5m but I would agree with about 1m now