• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Payouts went DOWN

• Thread starter imported_Armonia
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Armonia

I was jamming and got 145 per jam. Next one was for like 38 bux. What is going on now?

G

Sounds like payouts got a little bonus for a bit and now its back to normal. Sigh I always miss the good stuff.

G

No..the payouts were for one round of botting...skilling was up for an hour or so...at least one shift of good pay would have been nice.

D

donnallg

The one round we did have high pay it was so laggy we only got 12 bots.

G

So whoever is in charge of higher payouts...can we get a shift of them please? thats fair.

I

imported_Gracie Nito

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Pfft. At least you got a pay raise. All we got was lag in the diners.

D

donnallg

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Pfft. At least you got a pay raise. All we got was lag in the diners.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well it really didn't amount to anything. only about $100 more than what we normally make.

G

I agree. I worked every robot factory shift today, hoping for higher pay.
Then tonight, takes so long to land that i miss the beginning.
Stand outside for 9 and half min and find out from the ppl inside
"Hey the pay is up! woot!"
So i got in ready for second round. Five minutes in EVERYONE
in the factory gets avatar leasing error and gets thrown out.
So we try to get back in to start a new round and we hear from the
other factory that the pay is back down.
10 min?
thats how long the pay was up for factory workers???
what gives?????

G

It was not long enough for sure...I'm for a shift of higher bot pay tonight. lol

D

donnallg

Add less lag and less breakage.

I wanna know what's up with the breakages anyways. Seems like the last week there have been way more. Most we've had was 11 a round and least we've had has been 4.

Another way to cut pay?

I

imported_Gracie Nito

My red viper was stuck in traffic for 45 sim minutes getting to the diner. I advise anyone working tonight to call a cab. lol.

D

donnallg

<blockquote><hr>

My red viper was stuck in traffic for 45 sim minutes getting to the diner. I advise anyone working tonight to call a cab. lol.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's not working right either. I had to click on the phone 6 times before she would finally call. I would click it would pop up then cancel.

I

imported_Armonia

Ok you all don't get it. The payouts have been since I came back in TC 2 weeks ago at around 135 to now with my skill to 146 per jam. Tonight while playing it was normal pay then it dropped. It wasn't just a gift of a raise in payout. Our normal payout has been higher in TC than in EA land. What happened?

D

donnallg

<blockquote><hr>

Ok you all don't get it. The payouts have been since I came back in TC 2 weeks ago at around 135 to now with my skill to 146 per jam. Tonight while playing it was normal pay then it dropped. It wasn't just a gift of a raise in payout. Our normal payout has been higher in TC than in EA land. What happened?

[/ QUOTE ]

Top pay in EALand for Jams has been at $52 for a while.

I

imported_Armonia

Niki this is not a bonus and if it was it has been for about 2 or more weeks. I am talking TC not EA land.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Niki this is not a bonus and if it was it has been for about 2 or more weeks. I am talking TC not EA land.

[/ QUOTE ]
A significant detail.

G

But payouts are subject to unexpected change in both places. Who knows if they decided jams were just paying too much in TC3? Did any other payouts go down? or up?

I

imported_Armonia

I don't know if other payouts went down on other objects as all I do is jam. I know a people were really angry in the money houses we were in. If this is what the payouts are going to be from now on, why even try to get anywhere in the game. It will be impossible unless you buy simoleons from the ATM and that is not fair as my TC sims are on a subscribing account. Oh Niki please check into this payout decrease.

J

jafo1972

A week ago code payout went down so I am guessing all job object payouts are being adjusted.

F

festrmentmagnet

I'm still getting lag in EALand at the dancer job.

Is this because we are all basically concentrated in one area now?

J

jnfr

I knew pouring all that jam into the economy was going to create a surplus!

G

<blockquote><hr>

I knew pouring all that jam into the economy was going to create a surplus!

[/ QUOTE ]
lol.
That's the problem, no balance - all that jam and NO jelly.