• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Payouts stink

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

maxdough

Why did they cut payouts on jams and other thing? do they plan on fixing this problem or do they just want us to buy simoleans from them, payin for game is one thing but buying money is just plain nuts..................

I

imported_Armonia

I wrote a note to a moderator and they told me the cut the payouts for now to weed out the bots. I am hoping they go back up, which they said they should but who knows. I agree I feel it is wrong to lower payouts in order to them to make money on the atm's.

G

I think, if they want to lower the payouts on money objects for botters. raise the JOBS PAYOUTS! for us sims that do go to work.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I think, if they want to lower the payouts on money objects for botters. raise the JOBS PAYOUTS! for us sims that do go to work.

[/ QUOTE ]
I agree.

G

I'm sure this discussion could be continued in one of the other dozen or so threads on this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.