• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Payout Bug

• Thread starter XCountryTeen8
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
X

XCountryTeen8

Alright I had this bug for about 3 days now and I just opened a place up in TC3...I would really love for it to be fixed soon because I am making no money at all and i cant even feed myself at my own house which is kind of sad.. Anyone give me an update on this?

G

Sad to say, its NOT a bug. Payouts have been cut majorly. I saw a sim with over 16 skill points making $17 per jam sell with three sims jamming. How much it is with more sims, I have no idea, but its probably under $100.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Sad to say, its NOT a bug. Payouts have been cut majorly. I saw a sim with over 16 skill points making $17 per jam sell with three sims jamming. How much it is with more sims, I have no idea, but its probably under $100.

[/ QUOTE ]
I think what he is saying is that he receives nothing - zero. This same thing has happened to me intermittently - I'm supposed to get 17$, but wind
up with 0$.

'course, he *could* be generalizing. I dunno.

X

XCountryTeen8

I'm saying that it shows I make money then it doesnt give me anything at all

G

There are a number of people at the house I'm visiting in TC3 reporting they haven't been getting paid at work either.

X

XCountryTeen8

I think they fixed it with it being almost V-Day lol

C

Cjdamon042

I've been having the issue since Thursday. I think on about 3 occassions I've managed to get some money, but near enough 90% of the time, I get none. It's been happening to a lot of people I know, and quite frankly, we're pretty angry about it. It's been 4 days, why the hell haven't EA done anything about it?

G

I sold a case of jams today and -$100 popped up above my sims head. And they took $100.

This is total BS

G

Also tagging to last, with a general FYI:

If the information you recieve about how much you are entitled to recieve from...

*payouts,
*job wages,
*items sold (stores)
*amount removed from a game object, (such as tip jar, buffet, vending machine, clothing racks, etc).

...does not match, the money you recieved....<u>it is a game bug</u>!

While it is true that the developers are working with dynamic payouts, the two amounts (stated and actual) should always match, however high or low they are.

Please treat it accordingly, by keeping track of when it happens, with as much specific detail as possible, and report it to the developers.

This type of bug has happened through out the history of TSO. Sometimes the money reappears after maintenance or resetting your lot. Sometimes it never returns.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I sold a case of jams today and -$100 popped up above my sims head. And they took $100.

[/ QUOTE ]Wait... They charged you for making jams???

Ouch!

I guess making prune-banana jam wasn't such a good idea...

But, seriously - I do hope they get that fixed!

X

XCountryTeen8

I understand its a game bug.. but 4 days for it to be fixed? thats kind of long dont you think? I've been playing on and off The Sims Online since it was introduced.. I never seen this bug at all.. if it did happen. it was fixed quickly.. I was thinking about subscribing before my trial was over.. but this bug is changing my mind fast

I

imported_corpatortis

LOL! So you notice you have a bug and not mention it for 3-4 days.. then complain that it is not fixed?

I'm sure EA staff does not have as much time as any of us to sit and play the game.. so they need a little extra help with bug finding. If you find one, report it properly.

This reminds me of the people who can't log onto their sims and 13 days later, after attempting to contact no one for help, finally find Stratics and claim their time was wasted.

For the person who loses money doing jams.. If that's a real bug not only does it suck but is really, really funny. I can imagine the message "yo homey brush up on yo' jam skillz. u have been docked a bill fo' wastin fruit. don't u know treez are rare?!"

G

<blockquote><hr>

For the person who loses money doing jams.. If that's a real bug not only does it suck but is really, really funny. I can imagine the message "yo homey brush up on yo' jam skillz. u have been docked a bill fo' wastin fruit. don't u know treez are rare?!"

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd imagine PWN'D! and LOLZ! to be in there somewhere.

But on a serious note, this sounds like a serious bug and you should most definately report it. As if money wasn't hard enough to come by...

I

imported_corpatortis

lol Yes. Either that or "Please call Tech Support".. that's one way to keep a sim busy &amp; confused for days.

G

<blockquote><hr>

This is total BS

[/ QUOTE ]
LOL! I knew it!
It was just a matter of time!

(Pictures Lee hustling down the tracks with GingerSnaps jams under one arm and her 100 bucks in his back pocket! )

C

Cjdamon042

Thank God it's all fixed now. And getting over $100 for Jams with 2.33 cooking? That was a nice surprise lol

C

CowGirlAngel

im glad it is fixed it was getting very annoying good job on fixing the bug guys

I

imported_Shirl1211

SHHHHHH..don't tell anyone your getting that much..lol

I

imported_Lady_D

okay.. here we are again.. we were pointed to this thread so I will try to post here now.
Yesterday evening - everyone at our money house received great amounts on money object payouts for a very short while. Then the amounts decreased until some sims were back to making nothing at all again.
Today same thing - sims not making money. While there are some making money, the majority are not. No object money - no job money. The amount may post over your head as usual, but there is no money credited. This problem has plaqued tc3 since thursday, and I have to say there are some very irrate people in tc3. There have been countless people posting on boards, going to the blogs and leaving comments, and reporting this as a bug. The only thing I have left to suggest is that some of the devs come take a stroll through tc3 and talk with a few people and maybe try to make some money. I am so far down in the hole now, I don't know how long I can afford to even keep my sim alive. I don't think it's a very pleasant society to have to mooch off the money and skill houses just to survive and then of course you can't even leave a tip. How long is any community supposed to survive that way?
My only hope is that someone will notice and at the very least acknowledge there is a money problem in tc3.

X

XCountryTeen8

Ok Honestly.... If You Fix The Problem Can You Keep It Fixed? I Know Its Test Center but some people would really love to make money again.. making Preserves just now and it cut me off at 284... Is EA cutting off the money at some point so we have to buy $?

G

LOL Wish the over $100 payout per jam bug would hit EA Land.

Sorry I thought you meant you were getting very small payouts, I didn't know there was a bug where people were selling for $0 payout. Glad its ok now.

G

I was getting decent money for paintings in TC3, but - let me tell ya, the crime rate in TC3 is terrible! I made over $300 working the local nightclub as a DJ... Along my way home, I got mugged and all the money I earned was stolen! The only real description I got of the mugger was he was wearing a Maxis suit...

This officially bites!

G

I got about $600 at work and when I went home it was -56! I dont know where all the money is gone! I cant even feed my sim because my money is gone to negative! It happened to me for like 5 times. Need help :S

G

no its not i just logged on and made $117 from waiting tables and then when i got home it had disappeared from my wallet then i made a potion and logged to check and see if i needed another update and when i got back my money had gone back down to $20 i really hope they fix this before my trial ends

G

This is happening in money houses too..You can spend all day making money selling jams and the money is there showing up in your account but as soon as you leave the lot your money goes poof! What a waste of time I just spent!

G

Lee responded about this issue in the tech forum here.

Feel free to include your issue in that thread in a detailed manner and continue the discussion here in this thread. Thanks