• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Payment Issue..

L

Livewire91

I've been wanting to play 'The Sims Online' For a real long time. However, I have a problem with the subscription. It's not that I don't have the money (I Do.) It's the fact that it will not allow me to use my Solo debit card. Everytime I type in the details, it won't work, which is strange considering it works for other games such as 'World of warcraft, City of heroes' Etc.
So I tried a different route and wanted to get the 'Time Cards' Unfortunatley, I can't find anywhere!?!? That sells them anymore. Can someone help me?

L

Livewire91

Thanks Monkey. I'm from the Uk Though... Can I still Order them? And will they work if im in the UK?
And Unfortunalty. I'm looking at the payment type. I only have Solo card
Honestly, why do Sims online make it so difficult! :p

M

Monkeybear

Yeh it should still work, Everyone plays the same game. I live in the UK and use a debit card.

L

Livewire91

That's Strange... Mines A Solo though. Says it only accepts 'Visa, Mastercard, American Express Or Discover' I have none of those. So what do I put it under?

G

Game codes will work from anywhere. If you can't use your solo debit card to buy them and have no other kind of card, then you could try doing it via paypal.

Hope you can find a way of subscribing

Polly

M

Monkeybear

Mine's a Visa Debit.

You could try Paypal but that takes a few days to activate

G

See this thread for the link for info about paying with Paypal.

Time Codes thread

Good luck - hope you manage to get online soon - its great to see more UK players singing up