• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Paying very well for Poison Weapons

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm looking for very specific weapons.

1 Handers - Cleaver, War Fork, Cutlass with:

70% or more hit poison damage
15+ SSI
40+ Hit (Fireball, Magic Arrow, or Lightning)
[UBWS if it's a war fork]
[Mana leech is a plus but not necessary]

2 Handers - Any Axe (Battle Axe, Double Axe, Ornate Axe)
30 SSI
40+ Hit Spell
[Mana leech a plus, but not necessary]

Let me know what you have and I'll make a generous offer.

Endrik

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Do you mean Poison Weapons... as in 70-100% Poison Damage... or do you mean Hit Poison Area.

I was a little confused as they are two very different things.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The fact that it clearly says "poison damage", and you can't get over 50% on "poison area" through crafting, your question shouldn't be too difficult to clear up.

Endrik

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm looking for very specific weapons.

1 Handers - Cleaver, War Fork, Cutlass with:

15+ SSI
40+ Hit (Fireball, Magic Arrow, or Lightning)
[UBWS if it's a war fork]
[Mana leech is a plus but not necessary]

2 Handers - Any Axe (Battle Axe, Double Axe, Ornate Axe)
30 SSI
40+ Hit Spell
[Mana leech a plus, but not necessary]

Let me know what you have and I'll make a generous offer.
Seeing as how Poison Damage and Hit Poison Area are two different things, and you actually said "Hit Poison Damage" I think it was a fair question. You also did not specify that you are looking for "crafted" weapons, and there are multiple weapons in game that do offer over 70% Hit Poison Area. I was not sure YOU knew what you were talking about as you did not word it correctly. The word "Hit" implies that you are actually looking for an area affect rather then base damage makeup. You failed to show that you do indeed know what you are talking about.

Seeing as how you were the one who was unclear I would advise a more courteous response when working with a potential seller of items you are asking to buy. There was no need for a rude cynical response when I was only trying to be sure of what you were looking for in order to help you out. I have close to 100 Poison Damage weapons all of which are 100% poison damage base, and most of which have decent mods as well. However I am in no need of gold. If you would have simply answered my question with a "Oh, this is what I meant" I would have been more then happy to let you look through my collection and pick what you want. An apology of "Sorry I wasn't more clear" would have been very nice but not at all required.

As is now I have no interest in working with you at all. I usually enjoy your short, witty, sarcastic replies to many peoples posts. But when your dealing with people you want something from... a little courtesy will get you a lot farther then insulting them will... especially when your the one who was unclear in your original wording. Good luck finding what your looking for.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm going to rant a bit and cry because you insulted me.

Now I'm going to show you by saying "You should have been nice I would give you whatever you want.
Stop crying.

If you have the weapon and want to sell it, then sell it. If not, then don't. I'm not asking for any favors. Judging by your last post you've read my responses to most, why would this be any different.

Normally I would be upset and try to insult you further, but instead I will simply say "thanks for the bump chump".