• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Old School Paying Up To 100 MILLION GOLD for the following Double Exceptional Metal Armor Pieces Listed Within

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I OWN WHAT IS PICTURED AND BUYING WHAT IS LISTED BELOW EACH PICTURE
(Some recently added items are not yet featured, so please follow what is listed.)

HELP ME FINISH COMPLETING ALL MY SETS

DOUBLE EXCEPTIONAL VERITE SUITS

Need Male Platemail Chest, Sleeves, and Gorgets.

DOUBLE EXCEPTIONAL VALORITE SUITS

Need all Ringmail Armor Pieces
Need Chainmail Coif
Need Platemail Chest
Extra Shields

OUT OF 189 POSSIBLE ARMOR PIECES, I AM MISSING ~12 PIECES AFTER 9 YEARS WORKING AT THIS.

Okay now I am looking for the following double exceptional items in addition to those listed below. New Pictures will be forthcoming.

ADDITIONAL EXCEPTIONAL ITEMS I NEED

A Cutlass Of Exceptional Quality
An Easle Of Exceptional Quality
A Lockpick Of Exceptional Quality
A Lute Of Exceptional Quality
A Maul Of Exceptional Quality
A Scimitar Of Exceptional Quality
A Sextant Of Exceptional Quality
A Tinker's tools Of Exceptional Quality

Also buying Pre-Patched Humility Quest Brass Rings & Iron Chain (necklaces)

Last edited:

Nails Warstein

Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
what abought sea serpent scale armor?

I already got a set of that, but thank you for asking. Also just got a gold chainmail coif and ringmail arms, thanks to Assia Penryn. Thank you!

Nails Warstein

Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Thanks to @Apetul and @dane2008, I have acquired more pieces. Will update the pictures asap.

Last edited:

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
there are a few bracketed and un-bracketed pieces that is going to be in my auction this sunday. I'm not sure if you need them or not, just wanted to let you know.

Nails Warstein

Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
there are a few bracketed and un-bracketed pieces that is going to be in my auction this sunday. I'm not sure if you need them or not, just wanted to let you know.

If they have the same titles as those pictures in the ore colors I need, I will try to be there.

Nails Warstein

Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Got a few more pieces thanks to @Kolka and @Electa

Last edited:

Nails Warstein

Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Thank you @Captn Norrington for referring a friend to me, got some more pieces, will be updating the pictures soon as I get this stuff back to Catskills.

Last edited:

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Seems I got my auction submits confused with something else. There are no armor pieces just some misc furniture and weps. Sorry about that

Nails Warstein

Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Thank you @Kahlan for helping me complete my Iron Armor sets tonight. Now I just got 8 more sets to go.

Last edited:

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
One question, in the pictures displayed I see the crafters' name is not reported.

Do you want only those exceptional pieces that have no mention of the crafters' name or that does not matter ?

Nails Warstein

Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
One question, in the pictures displayed I see the crafters' name is not reported.

Do you want only those exceptional pieces that have no mention of the crafters' name or that does not matter ?
I would consider pieces that are "Made By" or "Sewn By" not however those that are "crafted by", yet the purpose of this post is to get pieces as pictured. Thank you very much for asking.

Peekay

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Pre patch armor I have laying around:

1. Bronze Archer Set: (Entire set is 'Item Name of Exceptional Quality', Coif is double spaced, See picture here http://puu.sh/b3RvJ/d25ced6861.png)

2. Platemail Arms Made By Aliquippa [Exceptional] (These are Bronze)
3. A Chainmail Tunic Of Exceptional Quality (This is Iron)
4. Ringmail Sleeves [Exceptional] (These are Shadow Iron)

Nails Warstein

Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Thank you to @Assia Penryn for the Inshave on her vendor. Sometimes I feel like Sisyphus embarking on this endeavor to complete my exceptional sets here.

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Listed all the pieces I am still looking for
I know I have 4 or 5 of the items on your big list and I would imagine I have some of the armor pieces. I never sell this stuff, but I do like to help complete collections as I am always hunting for the items @Assia Penryn still needs. I would rather trade you them tho. Anyway...if u want you can swang on my by Trinny gate place and look(Only about 50ish Mannequins to look through) or we can hook up sometime soon and figure it out.

Nails Warstein

Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I know I have 4 or 5 of the items on your big list and I would imagine I have some of the armor pieces. I never sell this stuff, but I do like to help complete collections as I am always hunting for the items @Assia Penryn still needs. I would rather trade you them tho. Anyway...if u want you can swang on my by Trinny gate place and look(Only about 50ish Mannequins to look through) or we can hook up sometime soon and figure it out.
If I scanned over everything carefully, my math might be wrong, but didn't seem like 50 mannequins, however it seems like you do have a verite closed helmet, verite shield, verite platemail gloves, sledgehammer, tongs, and butcher knife all of exceptional quality. Let me know over ICQ what you want to sell/trade for them. Thank you!

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Well you found stuff off your list I didnt even find. I saw a 3-4 other things as well. But there over 40 mannequins but it gets tricky knowing which ones you have looked at and which you havent. One evening this week we can nail something down.

Nails Warstein

Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Meant to write this last month. Special thanks to @Money Bags Mcgee I was able to pick up these following items and then some

Boots of Exceptional Quality
Broadsword of Exceptional Quality
Longsword of Exceptional Quality
Viking Sword of Exceptional Quality (sigil)
Agapite A Plate Helm of Exceptional Quality
Bronze Heater Shield Of Exceptional Quality
Copper A Plate Helm of Exceptional Quality
Copper Platemail Gorget of Exceptional Quality
Dull Copper Platemail Arms of Exceptional Quality
Dull Copper Platemail Gorget of Exceptional Quality
Valorite Heater Shield Of Exceptional Quality
Verite A Plate Helm of Exceptional Quality
Verite A Platemail Gloves of Exceptional Quality

Special reminder to those at rares fest. I am still on the look out for about 35 more pieces, and I'd pay up to 100m each for pieces I need.

Miss Twilight Eyes

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have at least a dress form and a butcher knife ([name] of exceptional quality). You're welcome to look at the rest of the things I have too. I was going to decorate some day with them but... I don't really see it happening anytime soon. I'm on Pacific - no transfer token for Sakura. (Or I might have brought things to the rares fest...)

Last edited:

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Not sure if this would interest you since it would be an entire suit, but I would entertain an offer:

All items are double exceptional and "made by" with the same crafter name as you see in the picture.

Made By Suit.jpg

Suit is currently on Napa.

Nails Warstein

Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Special thanks to @Ryzk for his help completing more sets.

Nails Warstein

Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Need less than 30 pieces, really need one of any ore, in addition to Verite & Valorite Platemail Chest Pieces and I updated the pictures.

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thank you for the easy transactions. :)

Nails Warstein

Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Now Seeking Extra Double Exceptional Cloaks, Shirts and Pants

Nails Warstein

Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Special thanks to Roger and @Chessys Drecko for the Platemail Tunic of Exceptional Quality, only need 12 more pieces to complete my sets and 9 decorative exceptional items

Nails Warstein

Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Luckily I was able to find a verite double exceptional nose helm at the Rares Fest. Thank you! Still quite a bit more to complete this.

Jacob Centeno Centeno

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Luckily I was able to find a verite double exceptional nose helm at the Rares Fest. Thank you! Still quite a bit more to complete this.
Nails, I own an interested double exceptional platemail gloves crafted by CORNHOLIO (in title).
I also own a couple double exceptional items and blessed items if you want to have a look at my cache? Are you on ATL? I can meet you online tonight sometime?

Nails Warstein

Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Found a few more items, still need just a few items to complete this set.