• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buying Jewelry Paying the Most

Effort

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Going to keep this as my buying thread. Paying well, will pick up and pay on any shard (ie if you want GL gold and your item is on Baja, thats okay)

Butcher Knife / Cleaver
SC (-1 is okay)
25+ Splint

Pref with HLD or Hit Spell

Bone Harvester
SC (-1 is okay)
25+ Splint

Pref with HLD or Hit Spell

-----
Ring
1/3
10 DCI
40+ Skills in
Necro/SS/Mage/Eval/Resist

------

Medable Neck/Legs/Chest
5 DCI (or 5 HCI)
8 LMC
20 LRC
3 MR
5 or higher Hit Point Increase

Found and Completed

Ring
7 hci
25 EP
5+ magery
and a combination of 30+ points in the following
Necro/SS/Parry/Ninja/Eval/Resist/Mage

Ring or Brace
1/2
30+ skills in Necro/SS/Swords/tact/Eval/Resist/Mage
25 EP
Hci or dci

0/2
30+ skills in Necro/SS/Swords/tact/Eval/Resist/Mage
25 EP
Hci or dci

Last edited:

Effort

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
For -1 I wish it had hci or dci or hit spell, what shard is that I'll watch the auction safe

Effort

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Does this fits your requirement?
It's a great ring but missing the required Magery 5+ ; It would require a rebuild on my bracelet, which is a large undertaking. Great peice though thank you for sharing.

And @Crazy White Boy will see if this will be of use, I don't need the HCI or DCI and will be short on skill points if I switch to HLD glasses, but may be able to make it work. Though 500m for Hit Harm is meh, either way I will write back shortly!

Thanks for sharing guys, updating with additional items shortly

Crazy White Boy

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I haven't seen many with 15/15 or more hci/dci split with SC. Anyway, I just seen it and thought it could work for you.