• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Paying mills for a "Skull Pole" - item drop from the Harrower (pic inside)

Famine

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello Again,

Looks like I need to find another one of those "impossible to find on siege" items. This time it's a "skull pole", one of the possible item drop's off the Harrower.

If you own one of these and gold is not your thing, then let's talk about a trade that would make both of us happy.

Here is a pic (was a small pic so I enlarged it a bit so you could see it):

Skull Pole:

If you do not own this item, it would be great if you could ask around - send a buyer my way for a finders fee. =)

Thanks again Siege!

Famine
Siege Perilous Museum

Famine

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
First *bump* in hopes of finding this item on Siege.

Thanks for your help!

Famine
Siege Perilous Museum

Last edited:

Famine

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hard item to find - another bump while i cross my fingers. =)

Famine
Siege Perilous Museum

Screws

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
be happy to run harrower tonight/tomorrow night, probably only skull we'd have to kill a champ for would be the forest guy