• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Paying insanely well for 18x18 as described!

EliteEmpire

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Hello all!

Need a 18x18 on atlantic in trammel or malas. This is kinda specific ->

Must not be in swamp or desert, mainly looking for grass but I can deal with some areas of malas ice

No houses surrounding or otherwise blocking vision of the entire 18x18, if any houses/foliage overlap any part of the vision of the home I wont be interested.

Nice front area or waterfront - and by waterfront i mean in front (south) (not to the east or west)

Roadside is great. malas void is great. Waterfront is great. If your house meets any of these criteria please icq me, and we can fully work something out to where youll be happy.

I am in no particular insane hurry, so if this house is your main house and you contact me and we agree to something, I can wait for you to move or even direct you to another house to place/buy to help you store your belongings.

My icq is 664187697

Paying up to 400 million for the right one.