• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Paying 5m For the Most Creative Idea

D

Dirty Mindz

I got my girlfriend a promise ring for xmas, and i want to give it to her in a creative way.

so who ever can intrest me the best will get 5m on any shard they want, post on here or icq me with your ideas.

235 502 567

T

Triryn

Where do you live? How old are you? What are her likes... etc.

We need background info

Heimi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Put it in a fancy box then take her out to a nice restaurant. After the meal get the staff to lower the lights and go down on one knee to present the box to her :) She will be pleasantly disappointed!

U

Unknow

take her out to a movie or on a late night picnic under the stars, get a box of her favorite candy, slip the ring in, and sit back and be romanticish and sweet as you watch her discover the ring in her candy.

J

jelinidas

I bought my wife a toaster for Xmas many years ago. Hey, It was a nice one! Four slicer and extra wide for bagels too!

I knew it would not go over well, but could not afford a new vacuum that year!!

ok, ok. I did slip a pair of diamond earrings in the crumb tray. Great Christmas once I told her to look a tad closer. :love:

A

Abyss

First write on a piece of paper. "Go to the *** and look for ###". The *** is the location of the second clue make sure it is somewhere out of the room. The ### is what you write the second clue on. Could possibly be a teddy bear with a note tied around it's neck. Has to be something noticeable

Put that clue in a small box and wrap it.

Find a slightly bigger box and fill the bottom of it with shredded paper. Place small box in bigger box and wrap bigger box.

Repeat previous step one more time.

Place second clue at *** which says "better check those boxes again". Make sure this is easy to see so she isn't looking for hours.

While she is getting clue #2 you place the ring in either of the larger boxes under the shredded paper in the ring box so it isn't too hard to find.

Whala! Happy City!

D

Dirty Mindz

These are all great ideas.. if it was for a non christmas present, but this would be her xmas present from me... so yea.. but we both 20, and live in pacific northwest.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Make her a dinner and mix it in with the food so she swallows it.

Hand her a napkin that has her check her feces when she uses the bathroom the next day.

SHE WILL BE PLEASANTLY SURPRISED.

K

kray2s

No need to go overboard (imho),

Keep the ring on you wrapped nicely in a box then when all other presents are gone take her to one side get out the box and get her to un wrap it and then tell her how much she means to you and what the ring represents, your love, your commitment to her. She will melt in your arms - especially if theres a huge bunch of flowers and box of choccies or maybe some wine too:p

M

Mythic

Sorry no Ideas for giving her the ring and besides you proboly gave it to her already. But heres something my girlfriend of six years wants to do that I think is creative.

She wants to have a suprise wedding! How you ask. Well she figured she would get everyone together and invite them to a suprise birthday party for me. And then when it was time she would go elsewhere upon my approach and get her dress on, and bam, when the door opens shes in her dress and im in a tux and we will see who is more suprised. Anywho. Probobly wont get married for around another 5 to 20 years but we are happy.