• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Paying 500m-1Bil for Perfect Parts (Casting Focus, MR, HPR, LMC, LRC, HPInc/Eater)

Loppy

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As title says, paying 500m-1bil for the right parts. Not interested in anything close or any other mods.

Need Gorg, gloves, legs, tunic. Resists aren't important.
Ideally, Casting Focus, Eater or HP Inc, HPR, MR, LMC, LRC.

Something like these legs that just sold on Atl would be perfect:

Weight: 4 Stones
Requires Expansion
Exceptional
Damage Eater 12%
Casting Focus 2%
Hit Point Regeneration 3
Mana Regeneration 3
Lower Mana Cost 8%
Lower Reagent Cost 20%
Physical Resist 8%
Fire Resist 11%
Cold Resist 14%
Poison Resist 8%
Energy Resis
Durability 45 / 45
Strength Requirement 20

Last edited by a moderator:

Goldberg-Chessy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Arcane leather legs:
2 mr
25 lrc
3 hpr
5 hp
12 damage eater
2 cf
11/9/8/10/9 enhanced
non imbued

Multi Dwagon

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Leather Gorget
Damage Eater 15%
Casting Focus 2%
Hit Point increase 5
Hit Point Regeneration 2
Lower Mana Cost 8%
Lower Reagent Cost 20%
6/7/7/9/6
[not enhanced]

Leater Sleeves
Damage Eater 12%
Casting Focus 2%
Hit Point Increase 5
Hit Point Regeneration 3
Mana Regeneration 3
Lower Reagent Cost 20%
6/9/8/6/6
[not enhanced]

Leather Gloves
Damage Eater 15%
Hit Point Increase 5
Mana Increase 8
Hit Point Regeneration 1
Mana Regeneration 3
Lower Mana Cost 8%
7/8/9/7/4
[not enhanced]

Loppy

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
EDIT: Bought Gloves now, not so much desire for Damage Eater (Still looking for resist eaters) but damage eater can also be replaced by HP Inc.

Goldberg-Chessy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have many other pieces like the one I posted but since it matched your criteria/sample perfectly and you didnt respond I will bow out. Ty

Loppy

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A core part of the criteria/sample was in fact the LMC which was absent in your post, hence why I decided to not reply.

I tried to format the title and the third line in my post to suggest that Damage Eater and HP Increase are interchangeable but not however both desirable on the same perfect piece.

The closest piece to what I am looking for would be either the gloves posted by Risso or the Gorget posted by Multi, however when you are spending up to 1 billion gold on one piece; being "close" unfortunately doesn't cut it.

Goldberg-Chessy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Would have been much simpler then to plainly state which of the 6 mods was a "core" or must have. People used to buying/selling high end items usually know how to post.

People do not need to waste time digging through armor and posting items. No matter how much gold you say you may be spending.

Its all good though. Not everyone with a lot of gold knows how to post. Its not a crime :)

Multi Dwagon

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Uh... this leather gorget I posted eather Gorget Damage Eater 15% Casting Focus 2% Hit Point increase 5 Hit Point Regeneration 2 Lower Mana Cost 8% Lower Reagent Cost 20% 6/7/7/9/6 [not enhanced] is as perfect as you can get on a reforged part. Especially the 5 hpi comes in handy...Slither+Crimson+gorg = hpi cap already!

Loppy

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Would have been much simpler then to plainly state which of the 6 mods was a "core" or must have. People used to buying/selling high end items usually know how to post.

People do not need to waste time digging through armor and posting items. No matter how much gold you say you may be spending.

Its all good though. Not everyone with a lot of gold knows how to post. Its not a crime :)
"Ideally, Casting Focus, Eater or HP Inc, HPR, MR, LMC, LRC." (Third line of my initial post)

I see where you are coming from; I agree I could improve the format a little.

However, it is pretty immature to comment on my "ability to post" on more than one occasion as if you are some kind of forum etiquette guru. It is clear you are quite embarrassed and I am embarrassed on your behalf.

Most people with basic comprehension skills would have been able to clearly understand the post.

Lets get back on topic. Thank you for your initial response Goldberg, you clearly had good intentions, the problem have came from simply misinterpreting the post. Whether that came from my formatting or you misreading it is irrelevant. However, your conduct after that was less than desirable and considerably lowered the standards in this thread.

Multi Dwagon - I will contact you on ICQ.

Pyccy

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
dmg eater 12
casting focus 2
hpr 4
mr 1
lmc 8
lrc 20
5/7/8/8/7
icq me 44480663

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have so many pieces of 12 damage eater it isnt even funny. I'll sell it to you for way less than you posted here. ICQ me 402886

All still unenhanced of course and barbed kit made

Last edited: