• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Paying 300 Million for Full Marble Plate Mail Suit and 50 Mil for Red Hally

Sir Ophid of Yew

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I understand if you don't have a full suit. So, I will pay 50 million per piece for any of the 6 pieces. Atlantic shard preferably.

PM or ICQ 873-495

Ophid

Apetul

Rares Fest Host | LS April 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dont pay 50 for the cap, anyone can replicate that piece :)

WootSauce

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I understand if you don't have a full suit. So, I will pay 50 million per piece for any of the 6 pieces. Atlantic shard preferably.

PM or ICQ 873-495

Ophid
Getting the following message from your ICQ address

"873495 only receives messages from contacts on his contact list or from contacts that have registered their phone number. In order to send 873495 a message, please register your phone number to ICQ, or add 873495 to your contact list, and once 873495 adds you to his contact list you can send 873495 messages"

There is no way in hell that I will be registering my phone number with ICQ who is now owned by some unregulated ex soviet state, however, I would love to help you acquire this armor. My ICQ is 306318812, or you can PM me to talk details.

Thanks!