• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buying Armor Paying 135m for a Craftable luck Suit need a Professional!

Tyson

Seasoned Veteran
Suit needs
190 luck on each piece
75Phy
95Fire
75Cold
75 Pos
80 Energy
+15Hpi
+8Dci or 10Dci
55Lmc
+40 stam
For stats To put it simply I am wearing the Crimson with 260 max stat count I need 150Hpi 190 stam 60 mana
Cannot Include Quiver or Talisman
If it makes it easier I can use the gloves in the picture posted and you can use the 5 remaining pieces to craft the needed stat if Needed 52 lmc would then be acceptable
Discord Info Tyson#6212
Can pay more if needed message me!
1586205524610.png

Last edited:

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I am not offering to make your suit but you need to know it takes 1 charge per piece from a Forged Metal of Artifacts 10 charges 1000 soverigns and a lot of horned runic kits to fill your order.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Considering the resources needed to make that suit 135M would be a steal IMHO, that's what 22.5M per piece.

Naxatilor Feluka

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
also.. if you max your dex at 125 and have +40stamina, how you plan on getting 190stam? the suit you are asking for requires double reforge to get luck+dex on each piece - it also requires fire resist at 95, which in studded isnt possible without putting a mod on each piece into fire, which would mean none of the pieces could have mana increase.. which means you arent getting 60 mana with 125str and 125dex. If I were to say yes to making a suit like this, I would charge 500m at minimum for the time and resources required to make it.

Johnny Black

Journeyman
UNLEASHED
was about to say, max luck suits and with the stats you want, this suit at bare minimum would be 500M to 1P

you would need pieces like this:

and only After you enhance you would get 190

Last edited:

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
was about to say, max luck suits and with the stats you want, this suit at bare minimum would be 500M to 1P

you would need pieces like this:

and only After you enhance you would get 190

With the fire resist so low on those I think it would be very difficult to get 95 fire resist for a sampire.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
One of those with 18+ resists in all would be expensive. You almost need two of those pieces with 18+ resists in all to craft the rest of the suit around. Would still take a lot of runics and luck.

Naxatilor Feluka

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1586241180784.png

This is the best possible vamp form suit you can do.
'Best' defined as optimal cost with killing power.

If I spent an additional hour on this I could have fixed the cold resist, but otherwise the stats are topped out. [Topped out for the parameters I was creating it within, sticking with 200m+/- price range]

ryanouno

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Few days ago i was thinking about a custom build with +- the right amount of luck for samp (which is around 1200 (+- 50% chance))

Naxatilor Feluka had almost the same idea but probably with some juicy legendaries ;)

4 custom pieces of
100 luck (+40 spined to get 140 a piece)
8 stam
5 dex
5 mana
8 lmc

This gets me to +- 1400 without any legendary uber luck piece i just use few arties (conj garb, mempo, jewell set/legend set)

Getting 190 luck on a custom piece will end up taking too much imbuing weight (finished a set for tamer archer a while ago and it just lacked of something... it was quite a meh trade for the change in gameplay thanks to lower stats).. the only possibility is to get a roll with 150 luck and some low weight properties like dex, int, str else your trading too much "power" for just 50 luck on piece..

Seraphim

Naxatilor Feluka

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@ryanouno I used 1 legendary in that suit that was a standard stam/mana/dex/int to help with the resist issue, the rest of the pieces were reforged to 140luck +4dex, and enhanced agapite to focus on the fire resist. Suit ends up being 1720 with a 190 luck axe, works REALLY well for farming ToT drops, going to test in doom later today. Btw this is my new paladin suit
1586523994557.png

Similar to the other but I can fit more luck when I dont need the +25 fire resist.

Darko

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
samp luck suit.jpg

Worth anything ? Without weapon and shield .

Last edited:

Quickblade

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yes its pretty hard to get good resist luck suits going, you either need a high resist piece prepatch with overcapped mods, and also a few pieces with 10% lmc if you plan on using lucky mempo and armor of fortune... took me a while to set up these 2 luck suits.. first one is my sampire and second one my max luck tamer suit, I also got bushido 120 on my tamer so I can lightning strike(+45 hci) + honor on my target to get the 1k luck bonus

luck sampire.png max luck.png

Last edited:

QwertyEuropa

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
mysuit.jpg
I made my suit last year, took about 200-300 mill in raw materials and arties as far as I can remember. Making the crafted pieces took over 18 hours since I wanted to RNG roll a 10+ on 2 of the resistances.... and once you've made 3 or 4 pieces the rest just have to fit in.... so you end up aiming to make a x x 10+ x 10+ pair of leather gloves for example and then you have to roll the 150 luck from reforge.
Edit: Suit is 21 MR. And this picture +MR is without buffs, as if a new char was wearing the set

Picus of Napa

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yes its pretty hard to get good resist luck suits going, you either need a high resist piece prepatch with overcapped mods, and also a few pieces with 10% lmc if you plan on using lucky mempo and armor of fortune... took me a while to set up these 2 luck suits.. first one is my sampire and second one my max luck tamer suit, I also got bushido 120 on my tamer so I can lightning strike(+45 hci) + honor on my target to get the 1k luck bonus

View attachment 107283 View attachment 107284

What were the steps needed to make that weapon, more specifically just the -5 mage weap….insight would be appreciated:)