• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buying Jewelry Paying 1 B for Jewels

Status
Not open for further replies.

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
RIng and Brac, 1 B each

1/3
ep
dci
sdi
skill
skill

for me mage

ICQ me 999 12 701

thank you come again

Peekay

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Not that I support someone attempting to betray the community the way he did... But Nails had full knowledge from multiple different people as to the sort of person JDGTR is and that JDGTR had even attempted this very same thing with another person only months before Nails jumped into doing business with him.

Nails has nobody but himself and his own blissful arrogance to blame, and anyways from what we could all see afterwards, nails recouped his "losses" with a bit of help from "secret friends" while publicly selling off the bulk of everything else.

Regardless though, if someone is willing to give you a good chunk of gold for something you wouldn't otherwise have any use for then it doesn't really matter who they are.

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
You know, the best way to piss me off is to post a pic of the item I really want and not selling to me.

Ranting on your opinion doesn't work.

I don't need to explain but nail and I will figure something out eventually.

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Not that I support someone attempting to betray the community the way he did... But Nails had full knowledge from multiple different people as to the sort of person JDGTR is and that JDGTR had even attempted this very same thing with another person only months before Nails jumped into doing business with him.

Nails has nobody but himself and his own blissful arrogance to blame, and anyways from what we could all see afterwards, nails recouped his "losses" with a bit of help from "secret friends" while publicly selling off the bulk of everything else.

Regardless though, if someone is willing to give you a good chunk of gold for something you wouldn't otherwise have any use for then it doesn't really matter who they are.
Don't think I dealt with another gold vendor before nails.

Pk you're just sore from the rub I gave you cause you can't afford to over bid me.

And pls, Nails was never arrogant.

keyvan

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Uo has really become a pay to win game with all those players buying gold with $ sad.....

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Couldn't be more wrong, chief.

The Ultima world was based on virtues. Honor and Honesty amongst them. It was these principles that started the franchise and eventually gave us UO. People today still have honor and won't deal with someone who pulled off a major dishonest stunt with one of the most prominent players in our community.

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Couldn't be more wrong, chief.

The Ultima world was based on virtues. Honor and Honesty amongst them. It was these principles that started the franchise and eventually gave us UO. People today still have honor and won't deal with someone who pulled off a major dishonest stunt with one of the most prominent players in our community.
So go roleplay in UO.

Don't need to bug me here.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Since not a single post in this thread is related to the original post, and this thread has just become a big argument, I think it's time for this thread to be locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.