• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PaxLair Weekly Meeting, Tuesday, March 25, 9pm. eastern.

• Thread starter imported_NANOC
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_NANOC

This weeks meeting is to be held at the Mistas Regsit Inn outside the city of Mistas.
Take the Honesty moongate in Ilshenar and travel northeast, the Inn is off the main road to Mistas on the left.

G

By devising a devious, convoluted plan, constructed with cunning and forethought, along with the will and means to carry it out.

A

Arynia

Oh trust me, If I wanted to kill everyone, it doesn't have to be in Felucca
Gareth or anyone can tell you I'm full of tricks! I just promised Winfield I wouldn't grief his meetings anymore!

I

imported_NANOC

And true to your word. You havent griefed any meetings. *bows*

I'll let you know how we make out among the gazers, jukas, enslaved gargoyles
golems, controllers etc.

I

imported_NANOC

Well we managed only one death this nite at the weekly PaxLair meet up.
Sephiroth of the visiting BRPA guild from Baja thought he was meeting a few role playing orcs and wound up dieing to a gaggle of Gazers clompers.
I guess orcs look different on Baja

G

Those golden gazers weren't the welcoming committee? *Chuckles*

Once again, I would like to thank the people of Chesapeake for your warm hospitality and kindness. It was a spectacular night, one that all four of us enjoyed very much. *Smiles*

- Nicholas the Old (Sephiroth)
Administrator of the Baja Roleplaying & Event Alliance

A

Arynia

For once... I didn't do it! (wait how many times have we heard that?
) but seriously.... I didn't do it!