• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PaxKratOkuC Auction 8pm est Tuuesday INFORMATION

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
The PaxKratOkuC auction will run again this Tuesday at 0% charge. As we stated before we are not in the business of making gold, but to entertain you.

As most know I am a man of very few rules. So here they are

Rules:
1. Keep pets off the grass outside and the auction floor level.

2. Keep spells to a minimum. If you really want to fling a fireball over the table at your friend that won the charger you may do so. I encourage you to do so.

3. You are not allowed to keep quiet. Yes we don't want full out spam but I cant stand an auction where everyone is quiet. I have done auctions for years and can handle reading bids while others talk in my journal.

4. Harassment of anyone is bannable on site. (Now yes I will allow pvp trash talk but you know when you over step the line.) Also harassment would be bidding on an item just to do it because you don't want them to have it.

5. No Efeild casting. To use game mechanics to get behind the auction table is considered cheating and you will not only be banned from the auction house for life. I will be contacting Gamemaster staff and will be posting your name on every site I can.

Lotto:
The PaxKratOkuC auction will always have total prize amounts of 3,000,000 or more. We give a minimum number of 3mill because book prices sometimes change.

Whispering Rose Radio:
Gold prizes will be given out to those that answer the Trivia correct. You must be listening to Whispering Rose Radio in order to hear the question. You will then in game yell out the answer. Do NOT spam it. We will see whoever says it first.

Prize checks or items will be able to be picked up immediately from the WRR staff member in the top left corner of the auction house.

Again all gold and item prizes are supplied by Me or other Pax members.

Vendor Purchase:

Since we don't charge to put items in and people can attempt to buy the item at a lower price. The winning bidder will get the option as soon as they win the item to Say "Vendor It" Or "Check It" (Something along those lines)