• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pawn Shop Grand Re-Opening

G

As many are aware the Pawn Shop recently changed hands and I am pleased to announce that the shop has reopened. We are mainly a PvP Supplies oriented business and pride ourselves in keeping the vendors stocked daily. Stop by, have a look and give us your thoughts. Thanks.

<center>
</center>

G

Congratulations Zebediah! Owning and running the famous Pawn Shop is a thing to be proud of on Siege!

Kind regards

G

Well Ody if you have something on your mind then lets please hear it. Your first response to this thread seemed to be deleted as quick as you wrote it. If you have a valid reason to flame my thread and are somehow threatened by the opening of this shop then we need to talk. I will gladly make room for you to bring over a vendor and show you how to run a profitable vendor shop.

N

Nico-SP

<blockquote><hr>

I will gladly make room for you to bring over a vendor and show you how to run a profitable vendor shop.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL..vendor drama...****y too...