• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pawain Pet

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
LOL.

They are in my stable!

1679872370244.png

I had just logged in that toon when she said anyone missing pets by these names:

I recognized my Bakes name.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I went there, the Pilot was afraid. 1679874444061.png

I saw the names of one of my pets. But no actual pets.

I saw a Gate on a wooden platform flash on the screen but could not find it again.

You found the Bermuda Triangle of UO.

Ungoliant

Journeyman
I went there, the Pilot was afraid. View attachment 141866

I saw the names of one of my pets. But no actual pets.

I saw a Gate on a wooden platform flash on the screen but could not find it again.

You found the Bermuda Triangle of UO.
Today, I was in the mines training a couple of pets on shadow eles and a whole stable of pets appeared. There were probably 8 pets. You couldn't pull life bars from them either.

Merion

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Today, I was in the mines training a couple of pets on shadow eles and a whole stable of pets appeared. There were probably 8 pets. You couldn't pull life bars from them either.
Were those random pets or your own? Because I have seen my own stabledpets in there, just out of bounds.

This pic was taken in 2010 (!!):
YMines3.JPG

gwen

Slightly Crazed
My bank box contents are always shown as scattered all over the floor in Tomb of The King.

Gidge

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
My bank box contents are always shown as scattered all over the floor in Tomb of The King.
That's a heart attack for me! I keep all my groovy stuff in my banks. lol

Is that for all your characters or just one?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
When I leave the mines I see some of my pet names in the left corner, but not actual pets.

Now I wonder what suffering the pets go through while in the stable.

obeeee

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I see random stabled pet names all the time in the lower left like chat when I recall.

Quickblade

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Talking of oddities, anyone ever seen an enemy rowboat like in this picture ?

enemy rowboat.png

I believe I had this monster orc ship stuck between a beacon, and he got eventually scuttled and the boat disapeared and this rowboat popped under their boat

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
That's funny. When the 20th Anniversary arc was running you could use a rowboat for a trade run and the ambushers would appear in your rowboat. Was pretty crowded.