• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Patience Grasshopper

EM Mystique

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Adventurers and Countrymen, lend me your ear! {although the rest of you would be good too}

Rose Blaque comes requesting your assistance! The Army of Chaos marches against those who defend Honor and Balance. Please Come Assist us!

We will meet at the Brit Counselor's Hall Friday August 12, 7pm PST.

Remember to take into consideration there are a LOT of natural spawn that the Army of Chaos wants to use along with their own numbers! It will be Very Dangerous!

L

Lillu

Is the event rescheduled or is it still going to happen after servers are up?

EM Mystique

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
RESCHEDULED FOR SATURDAY THE 13TH, 7PM PST!

Thank you for your patience and understanding!

Myst

EM Mystique

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
sorry could not respond to this post, for me Stratics wasnt allowing me to log in.
we actually DID get to run the event Saturday night as planned. the servers came back up Just in time!
Thank you all for your patience in this time!
Myst