• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) Pathfinder results

OldAsTheHills

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<step by step> "I must not be in a hurry, lest I miss the pouches."

"Seven so far, but it that it?"

"The others have left me far behind. Are they smart enough to decode"

Book one: Montor is quiet, the Gargoyles do not seem to be a part of thes latest movements, proceeding to site D. end.

"where is site D" "Ah, D is for desert!"

Book two:Gypsies said some of theirs headed to Twin Oaks might know something. Proceeding. end.

"Ah, the Twin Oaks tavern!"

Book three: Founded Gypsies, confirm movements suspected from site M.

"Site M? Mistas?"

Upon passing Honesty gate to go there.

Book four: Chaos dragoons and Juken forces left traces here at Honesty gate to check other gates. end.

"Are these forces on our side? What are we chasing? dragoons? Juken? or something else?"

Book five: Jukan forces spotted on the move. Tailing them North of site M. End.

"Well, atleast nice place to drop the pouch, hard to see though"

Book six: Pixies and Centaurs further comfirm sightings, proceeding into C dungeon. end.

I wander here and there in Ankh dungeon, check the entrances and found!

Book seven: Exiting C Dungeon, near Honesty. end.

I wander about each gate and visited other areas and found no further pouch upon the ground.
Reluctantly, I return to report.

Yahaxithonix, the shoeless
*stares*

Symma

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't mean to be rude but seeing this quest is still 'live' I think you shouldn't be posting the clues / locations.

Just in case there are some people who are still attempting it.

Or use spoiler code.

OldAsTheHills

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't mean to be rude but seeing this quest is still 'live' I think you shouldn't be posting the clues / locations.

Just in case there are some people who are still attempting it.

Or use spoiler code.
You are not rude! To share or not to share ?, was the question at 8AM today.

I debated the question. If I decided to not share, then 15 hours after the start of the event, I probably never would. Even with the this information, finding the pouches will take time, it took me five hours searching.

I believe it is a good idea that even with this posting, the event followers should visit the actually sites of the pouches which I left vaguely noted.
There is something about going there is also important clue to what is coming up. Event followers need to look at these areas in Ilshenar to be familar with for the up coming follow up events.

I am still looking too! I am expecting an Eighth book.

I am sure those who proceeded me at the event time has shared information with their friends, many which may have went to the locations or chose to not go at all.

Atleast, I waited what I thought was a reasonable time.

OH, spoiler code is a blank page.

Next time, I will wait one week.

Yahaxithonix
*stares*

Symma

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You are not rude! To share or not to share ?, was the question at 8AM today.

I debated the question. If I decided to not share, then 15 hours after the start of the event, I probably never would. Even with the this information, finding the pouches will take time, it took me five hours searching.

I believe it is a good idea that even with this posting, the event followers should visit the actually sites of the pouches which I left vaguely noted.
There is something about going there is also important clue to what is coming up. Event followers need to look at these areas in Ilshenar to be familar with for the up coming follow up events.

I am still looking too! I am expecting an Eighth book.

I am sure those who proceeded me at the event time has shared information with their friends, many which may have went to the locations or chose to not go at all.

Atleast, I waited what I thought was a reasonable time.

OH, spoiler code is a blank page.

Next time, I will wait one week.

Yahaxithonix
*stares*
I'm all for sharing. Just didn't want me clicking the thread and getting anything spoiled

And the spoiler tags are working fine for me