• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[BUG] Patchurday broke Cursor Target Last!...

D

Diggity

I think it only broke for last targets that are not mobiles. If you use cycle cursor target last action to cycle thru mobiles, hitting the cursor target last action still works. If you spell target a mobile using current target, you can still use cursor target last to hit that same target with subsequent spells.

When I have a non-mobile as a spell target, cursor target last is broken as you state. Main impact for me is I can't use it to cast multiple nature furies on the ground using cursor target last.

Dermott of LS

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Also reading that it seems to still be working for objects. So it's beginning to sound more and more like Terrain doesn't work with CTL anymore as my mining macro is the main thing broken.

dlwiii

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Crap - this also explains why my fishing macro is broken. Dagnabit!!!

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
its for sure terrain I can do objects bot not terrain!

E

eekamouse

It was also not working for me when I spam Last Object, Last Target.... for fishing and spamming unlock on a Level 6 chest.

BTeng_Mythic

UO Legend
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The fix is being tested in QA, so if all is well, it should be patched out to all of you in a few days.