• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

patching?

I

IdoBods

i need help. since "upgrading" to SA , i dont get the normal sign on page that shows for patching. well, as we all know there has been a patch. i click on my "shortcut" named UOSA and all i get is message saying "network error, connection lost"
i never get a screen that says im patching.
what is going on???

Kri

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just replied to you in UHall as well, but in case you look here - if you're not getting a patch screen it sounds like you may be invoking the client directly. Try going to the folder that UO is installed to and running uopatch.exe to patch it.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i need help. since "upgrading" to SA , i dont get the normal sign on page that shows for patching. well, as we all know there has been a patch. i click on my "shortcut" named UOSA and all i get is message saying "network error, connection lost"
i never get a screen that says im patching.
what is going on???

You need to use the UOpatch shortcut not the UOSA shortcut or it will skip the patcher.

I

IdoBods

okay thanks for replying with nice specifics. im giving that a try! :)