• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Patches? Patches? What's the deal with these stink'n patches?

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Got ya!! :popcorn:

No, but seriously… I’ve been wanting to find out about this since I first came across them when I was a newbie. Every time we have these pumpkin events… I can't help notice these 2 small patches that are part of the landscape, not locked down by staff or highlighted… however when you click on them, they say “patch”. One is lighter then the other. Looks like something out of an inner-tube or a mended ship’s sail. Maybe they are from a time before Tram? All I know is that I came around just after Tram opened up… and they’ve been here.

Location: Empath Abbey… just off the south-west most corner of the building… next to the Vineyard field.

I don’t know if this is unique to Atlantic or what.

I don’t know any other place these patches would be… off the top of my head.

Lord Raven

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The patches cover two serious leaks in the lands of Sosaria and were placed there centuries ago by the Ancient Ones.

If you keep picking at them, Sosaria will POP! and will go shooting around the multiverse like a ballon loosing it's air!

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
The patches cover two serious leaks in the lands of Sosaria and were placed there centuries ago by the Ancient Ones.

If you keep picking at them, Sosaria will POP! and will go shooting around the multiverse like a ballon loosing it's air!
lol :lol:

Ahuaeyjnkxs

stranger diamond
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
they are a little item some dev placed there so pumpkins would respawn ; this way if they want to change it mid event they can just click the thing and change its properties...