• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Patch info

• Thread starter IusedtoPKinUO
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

IusedtoPKinUO

<blockquote><hr>

We're not done making changes to the Shaman. We may not have time to make additional changes in time for 1.11, however. This quite simply isn't the end of the world, I'm sorry. The Shaman review wasn't even initially scheduled to commence until patch 1.12. What's also important is the fact that this review brought about many positive improvements, whether an individual chooses to acknowledge this or not is out of my control.

[/ QUOTE ]

<blockquote><hr>

The Shaman in its current state is far from "broken", and in patch 1.11, players will feel the effect of noticeable improvements overall. It's safe to say, even more so in patch 1.12

[/ QUOTE ]