• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Patch 3.0.2 FAQ (Kind of)

WoWNews

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Last night I was logging in with everyone else to check out the latest patch and all the goodness (and server crashes) that came with it. If you had trade chat on you probably saw the same questions being asked 15 million times. So I decided to make a quick list the questions that were asked and some answers to maybe ease the pain a bit.

Where is the inscription trainer?

If you ask a guard in any of the major cities, choose profession->inscription the guard will give you the exact location on the mini map.

What are glyphs? How do you get them?

Glyphs are like enchantments for spells and abilities. They add a function to a spell or abilty such as more damage, smaller cooldowns, longer timers, etc. You can get get them from scribes (the people who have the inscription profession).

How do you equip glyphs?

You need the Lexicon of Power to equip them. If you hover over the glyph and read the text it has directions on how to equip them.

Where is the Lexicon of Power?

You can find them next to the inscription trainers - see above on how to find them.

Why can't I mount?

You need to click on your mount to "learn" it.

Where did my mount and pets go?

They're now on your character sheet in the pets tab. They no longer take up bag space.

I did that... but they're missing from my tabs!

This is a known issue that Blizzard developers are quickly working on fixing. They're there... just not displaying correctly.

Where can I get the Blizzcon mount?

If you got your scratch card from Blizzcon (or Direct TV) then just hit the murloc guy in Iron Forge or Orgrimmar to redeem it after you follow the directions on the back of the card.

I'm sure there's many more questions, if you have them, feel free to post in our forums to ask.

More...