• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) past IDOC at 7.44'S, 71.17'E

Loren

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran

If anyone is around that got anything, especially the soulstones (3 green ones), and garden beds, I would like to engage you in negotiations for purchase or return of items.

Housesign said "Kraftwerks allied with House of Ludes", had a publicly accessible Crystal portal, Corrupted crystal portal, Forge, and a table and chairs on the porch. I may have stuck out for not being particularly decorative. --pretty sure I had moved 10th anni statue out front too, but nor positive. I recall having 3 usable items next to each other, and 2 portals + 10th anni, is all I can think of.

Thanks,
Loren Soth

Last edited: