• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Password Problem - UNABLE TO CHANGE MY PASSWORD =(

G

All I get is Invalid Information (the password is right, and I am doing for my own safet, I am using the EALand.com or whatever link to change my password.

C

Cruz Cavera

<blockquote><hr>

All I get is Invalid Information (the password is right, and I am doing for my own safet, I am using the EALand.com or whatever link to change my password.

[/ QUOTE ]
Double check your Username and make sure you are typing it in correctly.

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Usually when I get this it is a matter of my fingers not being on the right keys, or my caps lock is turned on when it should be or off when it shouldn't be, or something simple like that. Are you able to log into the game with that password? If you are then there's nothing to worry about at this point.....if it was truly invalid information you would not be able to log into the game with it, so if you're 100% certain you are typing it in correctly on the EAL website and you can log into game using it, then its just a matter of the website itself having issues. I changed my password early, early this morning with no issues so it was working as recently as then.

Good luck with it. I'm beginning to wonder if it isn't a good idea to change passwords, particularly those related to EA in any way (the game, Club Pogo, Ultima Online, etc. etc.) about once a month. These phishing attempts seem to be happening more often lately, or maybe it is just being done more often by the same person and EA hasn't popped them yet. Where is Lee with his "Regulators mount up!" posts when we need him? LOL