• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Passive Weapon Skills - Special Move Mana Reduction

S

Strycher

I have heard that there is a magic number 400 that causes your weapon special moves to cost less, IF you have 400+ points in weapon skills.

For purposes of determining how much bonus I am getting to my accumulated number for being a human, can anybody give me a definitive LIST of the skills that are considered weapon skills?

I need to know if going ELF will harm my mana consumptione more than help me for my given template.

R

Ru Atl

The Mana Cost of each special move can be reduced if the warrior's skills are high enough. Add up the skill points for Swords, Mace Fighting, Fencing, Archery, Parrying, Lumberjacking, Stealth, Poisoning, Bushido and Ninjitsu. If the total lies between 200 and 299, subtract 5 from the Mana Cost. If the total is 300 or more, subtract 10 from the Mana Cost.

Human's Jack of all trades bonus counts towards this.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I
I need to know if going ELF will harm my mana consumptione more than help me for my given template.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have always felt that losing the 20 in focus as well as losing the mana lower cost if enough reason to not be an elf,

if you are a mage and you have no focus and a low amount of stam every time you step into something you will be walking , and with no focus you will be walking a lot.

this was the main reason I decided to never be an elf again.

but this is just my opinion

G

<blockquote><hr>

I have always felt that losing the 20 in focus as well as losing the mana lower cost if enough reason to not be an elf,

if you are a mage and you have no focus and a low amount of stam every time you step into something you will be walking , and with no focus you will be walking a lot.

this was the main reason I decided to never be an elf again.

but this is just my opinion

[/ QUOTE ]

+1

S

Strycher

<blockquote><hr>

The Mana Cost of each special move can be reduced if the warrior's skills are high enough. Add up the skill points for Swords, Mace Fighting, Fencing, Archery, Parrying, Lumberjacking, Stealth, Poisoning, Bushido and Ninjitsu. If the total lies between 200 and 299, subtract 5 from the Mana Cost. If the total is 300 or more, subtract 10 from the Mana Cost.

Human's Jack of all trades bonus counts towards this.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is there a 400 level bonus?

Ezekiel Zane

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No. It's 300 or more points in those skills listed. There's no further reduction or bonus.