• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Parrots with Long Names

James [W^H]

Slightly Crazed
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I see Parrots on stands with over 16 letters and spaces in their names. How is this done? If it’s an exploit, please disregard.

Thanks

Sweetpeez

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
hmm meez luuked at meez parrotz und sum hab 27 letterz und spacez - nerg exploit just naned demz dat und dey tuuk it.

Ex. Extermineight Uglee Flappiez The Parrot
(13) (5) (8) = 26 +2 spaces

maybeez demz kan just hab longer namez den usiznz?

meeez tried to rename wun named polly und couldnt add spaces in CC - maybe in da EC kan

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yes, you can get names with spaces on the EC for pets and parrots.

I love the Flappy exterminating Parrot!

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Yes, you can get names with spaces on the EC for pets and parrots.

I love the Flappy exterminating Parrot!
This is the only reason I have EC downloaded. I play CC exclusively unless I am taming Cu's and need to stick stats in their name for resell.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
its funny, EC allows you to add spaces and such to naming pets but CC allows you to have LONGER pet names.

so you have to log into EC and add the spaces, then go back to CC to make the name longer.

strange.