• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Parizad's Touch? - Veryfing Jokes/ A Problem

G

Has anyone EVER noticed that the Veryfying Notes are.. somehow.. FUNNY??? Like Parizad touched them (she's hilarious btw, I love her jokes, especially name for her pets)
Here are some from memroy
Suprise! Still Veryfing!
Veryfing finished.. wait, no still veryfiing!
Something to do with Struts and Career Ladders (I can't remember that one)

And I also seem to have a problem with playing the game (I WILL NOT RE-INSTALL THE GAME AGAIN!! SO STUPID!)

G

LOL! Yup, I have noticed that. And I too am sitting here going through "verifying" process, with no success! I keep getting a CASTANET ERROR Ugh!

J

Jordin Red

<blockquote><hr>

LOL! Yup, I have noticed that. And I too am sitting here going through "verifying" process, with no success! I keep getting a CASTANET ERROR Ugh!

[/ QUOTE ]
I Am Getting The Same Error...I Re Installed The Game 4 Times And It Did Not Help

G

they have said all along that it's a HARDWARE issue and they are trying to get it replaced. It has been said time and time again that reinstalling won't help.

G

<blockquote><hr>

re installed 2 times,, still same STUPID messages they were funny the first 2 million times, now that I am minus my hard earned 5.3 million dollars these messages BLOW! FIX it stop worrying about stupid things and fix the log in issues and start paying for our down time!all day I have had nothing but log in issues and DO NOT TELL ME EALAND is a TEST city thats what TC3 is!

[/ QUOTE ]
This is why I don't help ppl anymore.
Somebody has problems and, instead of seeking help right away, he/she decides to add to their own frustration by performing some worthless operation, despite the fact that there is a ton of information here that says - DON'T!
Then to top it off, this.... person..... comes onto the boards, being rude, being nasty, being threatening, raising hell, and DEMANDING his/her concerns be resolved IMMEDIATELY - because he/she is in the UNIQUE position of "paying" for the game.
The pity is that someone here on the boards will feel sorry for this TSOB and try to help them anyway. Probably to their regret.

As far as I'm concerned, ppl like this can go play Minesweeper.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

re installed 2 times,, still same STUPID messages they were funny the first 2 million times, now that I am minus my hard earned 5.3 million dollars these messages BLOW! FIX it stop worrying about stupid things and fix the log in issues and start paying for our down time!all day I have had nothing but log in issues and DO NOT TELL ME EALAND is a TEST city thats what TC3 is!

[/ QUOTE ]
Somebody has problems and, instead of seeking help right away, he/she decides to add to their own frustration by performing some worthless operation, despite the fact that there is a ton of information here that says - DON'T!
Then to top it off, this.... person..... comes onto the boards, being rude, being nasty, being threatening, raising hell, and DEMANDING his/her concerns be resolved IMMEDIATELY - because he/she is in the UNIQUE position of "paying" for the game.
The pity is that someone here on the boards will feel sorry for this TSOB and try to help them anyway. Probably to their regret.

[/ QUOTE ]
x

This is the most accurate thing I have ever read on this forum.

I

imported_Shirl1211

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
x

[/ QUOTE ]

Can't say that I blame ya Donavan. Re-runs get old.

P

Purdy

WOW Censorship don't ya just luv it!!!

What happened to the last 5 or 6 posts. What I wrote was deleted? I didn't say anything wrong.
WOW

G

If a post is removed for breaking the rules of conduct, any post that was in direct reply will also disappear.

To ensure a post does not get removed, it is always worth replying to either the original post, or a post that does not in any way break the rules of conduct.

Polly

G

<blockquote><hr>

If a post is removed for breaking the rules of conduct, any post that was in direct reply will also disappear.

To ensure a post does not get removed, it is always worth replying to either the original post, or a post that does not in any way break the rules of conduct.

Polly

[/ QUOTE ]

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the safest way would be the first point, right? Considering a post that is not in violation of the RoC could in fact be a reply of a reply of a reply that was in violation?

I

imported_SimTripps

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
x

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL!

I'm all for the 'tough love' approach - I use the same approach with my grad students. Intelligent people generally search and seek out answers to their questions and concerns first, instead of expecting others to always be there on a whim to immediately solve their problems for them... And if they do happen to have any questions? Asking once is usually enough... If people fail to read the instructions they are given, fancy themselves with delusions that they're really a closet pc geek with hardware/software knowledge, and then their pc explodes? Well then... too bad, so sad.. Apparently they enjoy learning the hard way... Guess they don't live the adage of, 'an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure'? lol...

P

Purdy

I don't think any rules were violated. Someone just criticized Parizad and I just sympothized with he/she cause something similar happened to me.
Oh well -- hope this won't get deleted.