• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Parchment to Esidor Vandiir, Olympus

Jordan Thyme

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
*Even script, words unrushed but not trailing*

Master Vandiir,

I had an interesting conversation with the Red Mage, Minalan. Seems we have a patient under joint care now and we should probably discuss this. If it's all right with you, I'll be stopping in Olympus in an attempt to reach you soon. Otherwise, I can be found east of the Ranger outpost by the waters edge where our new Infirmary sits.

Looking forward to it.

Gillian

Norrar

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
*A letter returned, its own words however appearing rushed with what appears to be a slight amount of strawberry jam at the very edge in the shape of a childs fingers*

Gillian,

I am available throughout the day usually and can meet whatever arrangement suits you best. We can speak wherever it is you feel most comfortable.

~Esidor