• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Parallel Friendships

Daenyra

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Settling into Ter Mur was relaxing and leaving the burdens of Skara for a few days I will attempt to become more familiar with the Gargoyles and the land itself. I have befriended a young Gargoyle Ladd named Huk not sure of his age, well not sure of any of these Gargoyles ages they seem to have very long lives, I would guess the boy to be in his Mid Teens according to how humans grow. His wings seem to carry him well so I suppose this is what being a winged one is about. Who better to teach me then a child himself learning. His skill in throwing is becoming quite interesting since he likes to bounce those practice boomarangs off my head. Always with a sligt chuckle afterwards

I have given him and a few of the refugees food on many occasions and Huk has taken up sleeping in the Guild Hall barracks. Often I listen to him talk to the other refugees telling how he is a guardsman for the Dragons. It makes me smile. He seems to be a very kind and loyal friend. However still an ambassador should be sent to Skara to give the poor man relief who the Queen sent, he seems to feel he needs to be in that office day and night and his communication lacks in so many ways. Huk though is not mature enough for such a job and besides I like him here at DragonStone, so my efforts in finding a gargoyle to represent The Queen and Ter Mur, and take the office in Skara, is still ongoing.

I listen to Huk and he tells of Ter Mur and I am shocked by how the Void demons plague the lands, in return I have told him stories of how I grew up in Eodan, How my people the Jukari, were pushed to the Mountain of the Volcano by the Myrmidex There within that Mountain resides Minax. The Gargoyles eyes we like big saucers wide open listening to every word from my mouth. Our lands are so much alike in many ways. The boy is to young to wander there alone and I haven't been back for some time now. Not even checked on the Shaman who raised me, looking at the gargoyle ladd thinking how sad it was to have nobody to care for him as he grew while I had a whole village that looked after me after being left there and now a Mother who undoubtedly has absorbed some of the evil ways of the undead and I have Jaden who cares for me like one of her own family. This young guy has no one. To young to be his mother I will treat him like my little brother , that will give them all something new to concentrate on besides my Dragons. So I will take him and we will go visit my home lands.