• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Paragons, Nudity and Cake! Join us in celebrating Zeke's birthday...

Proserpina

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
...by keeping him alive to see his next birthday!

What better way to celebrate than to strip the Birthday Boy down to his skivvies and toss him into the Sorcerer's Dungeon?

Join in the fun and help us keep Zeke alive as we go from room to room defeating each boss in the dungeon and then Jack the Evil Pumpkin King!

When: Thursday, November 9th.

Where: Luna -- 7pm PST / 10 pm EST

Why: To Celebrate Zeke's Birthday!

Objective: Heal, invis and keep the birthday boy alive throughout the evening - don't let him die (that wouldn't be nice)!

Last edited:

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I will definitely be there and yelling, "RUN ZEKE, RUN". I went to visit him the day after his birthday and much to my surprise *cough*, someone had left a few gifts for him on his lawn. With his negative karma, I hope he was OK. Happy birthday, Zeke. :thumbsup:
Zeke's birthday gift.jpg

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
There was much *commentary* on Zeke's part yesterday. Amongst them was one that sticks out in my mind which was 'The women on this shard are strong!'

No clue why he should think such.

eZekiel

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
There was much *commentary* on Zeke's part yesterday. Amongst them was one that sticks out in my mind which was 'The women on this shard are strong!'

No clue why he should think such.

er .. wasn't the word evil instead of strong? I know I just got a year older, but I think I am remembering this one correctly :) ... mhmm no clues at all huh *keeps hands in pockets* :stir:

Last edited:

eZekiel

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I will definitely be there and yelling, "RUN ZEKE, RUN". I went to visit him the day after his birthday and much to my surprise *cough*, someone had left a few gifts for him on his lawn. With his negative karma, I hope he was OK. Happy birthday, Zeke. :thumbsup:
View attachment 73969

:lol: .. loved the unis even though they did put me on a :stretcher: three different times as well as a couple of friends :hahaha:

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
er .. wasn't the word evil instead of strong? I know I just got a year older, but I think I am remembering this one correctly :) ... mhmm no clues at all huh *keeps hands in pockets* :stir:
Are you sureeeeeee you don't want to rethink this? :thumbup:

Proserpina

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah, I would definitely rethink that one -- considering you'll be in nothing but what the good Lord gave you in a dungeon and the majority of the people healing you will most likely be the strong women of this shard. :grin:

Last edited:

eZekiel

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Are you sureeeeeee you don't want to rethink this? :thumbup:
Yeah, I would definitely rethink that one -- considering you'll be in nothing but what the good Lord gave you in a dungeon and the majority of the people healing you will most likely be the strong women of this shard.

Now that I AM thinking it over a bit more I think I might have said stubborn women, too. But you know there's no other group of women that I would rather be around than what I've termed some as the "Baja Brats" :grouphug: .... and I will admit totally and no shame that Yes, the women of Baja are strong, (willed as well), and at the end of day leave me typically looking like this :gee: but I at least still have my pinkies :p

eZekiel

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I'm not sure anyone got screenies, but irregardless it was one of the best and unforgettable nights on Baja for me!

Can't say Thank You enough to @Proserpina for coming up with the idea and getting the ball rolling with @Amber Witch, and both of them for all the items and goodies they put together for this!!

Also Thank You to everyone that came out and helped heal me/rez me, can't think of all the names but you know who you are!! And Slug I owes ya :grin:.

Baja knows how to make a guy feel special and those evil *coughs* er .. i mean strong women of Baja sure know how to throw a bash :thumbsup:

20 Deaths :gee: ... they won!!

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I managed to get a couple prior to entering the dungeon. After that the thought never entered my mind as I and everyone else was too busy trying to keep a certain someone alive. Not only were you running around like, as someone put it, a 2 year old on a sugar high but you just HAD to Bitc* slap every lich you saw! You and Sluggy, connivers! You two are trouble when you get together!

It was a lot of fun last night. Lots of glorious deaths and near deaths! Nice to see everyone working together. *hugs*
Zeke's Birthday Bash November 9, 2017.jpg

Proserpina decorated the entrance to the dungeon.
Dungeon Entrance Decorated.jpg

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Enjoyed every moment of it. There were times that I stood back and watched Zeke walk up to paragons and punch them. :fight: I'm glad he had the common sense to run like a bat out of hell afterward....well, most of the time anyway. :twak: It's because of things like this that I love Baja and it will remain my home.:banana:

Proserpina

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

And in a surprise turn of events... who would have thought the evil men of Baja could have turned that around on us...*glares at Sluggy*

One of the highlights of the evening was when Zeke walked up to the balron, slapped it then turned around and slugged the lich lord behind him.

Glad you had a good time, trying to find you was like trying to catch a 2 year old on a sugar high. Half the time I was just healing, hitting your bar and hoping you were in range

And while I may have been the one who came up with the idea to toss you naked into a dungeon *laughs* Amber baked hundreds of cakes to decorate the dungeon and the cakes that were your "party favor". So, she's the nice one.

Happy 20th Anniversary of your (we'll say 2Oth) Birthday!

Last edited:

eZekiel

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Just for the ftr ... Pros said Run Zeke, (so i ran lol), and even if Sluggy had not have suggested anything I was planning on smacking all the monsters I could, you know, cause I had to give you guys a little bit of a challenge :devil:

Ceno of MT

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Definitely a shout out to @Proserpina and @Amber Witch for coming up with a fun event for everyone and the hilarious deco!
Had a blast!
And huge thanks to all those who shot a heal my way when I was near death all those times while trying I was trying to heal @eZekiel lol.

I was sure I was about to die and then BAM! Full health.

And @Mama Faith was totally right to shhhh me cause shortly after I said no one died for so long, someone died.

You ladies are and will always be awesome, and one of the many reasons why Baja continues to be such a fun little shard.

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
How come Kat doesn't have a shield? We must have a quest to get Kat a shield !

and we need another quest to get everyone a Hawkwind Robe who doesn't have one.