• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Paragon in Fel Deceit question?

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I am gonna guess no..

but I will also guess the Devs will say the old "working as intended" or "we will add it to the bug schedule for things we will likely take another 8 years to fix"...

VampiressUO

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I mean it is great for Ice items as I was able to get 6 between entrance and the alter on Level 3. Until the paragon ram disarmed me and I was toast... lol still fun.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Yeah, that part sux.. but they said Deceit was turned off before Ice was turned on. Likely and issue in the code that reactivates the paras there once they turn on another area. I know on Atlantic there were no paras in Fel Deceit before Ice was turned on.. at least none that I ever saw.