• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Paragon chests

Merth

Journeyman
Im wondering if there is a good spot to collect them. I have a tamer with a fully trained tho not scrolled cu to fight with.

Any areas that have a decent amount of paragons spawning that arent overwhelming?

Ezekiel Zane

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I haven't even got near the new taming stuff yet. I never played a tamer much anyway. Worked him up, trained a couple dragons and white wyrms but never played him too much. Never did get into a Cu. They were pretty powerful back then just with their healing. Sounds like they are even more powerful now.

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I sell loads of them. A check on "Vendor Search" you can find them without much effort. :)

If you didnt know, these can be dyed with a metal dye tub... 2-tone. Doesnt cost anything extra.

Merth

Journeyman
I sell loads of them. A check on "Vendor Search" you can find them without much effort. :)

If you didnt know, these can be dyed with a metal dye tub... 2-tone. Doesnt cost anything extra.
Thanks but I wanted to get for myself. Miasma has been fun. Super easy to pull them out and kill/loot. Ive gotten a few chests so far now to work up lockpicking.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You can go back further and get some from Pyre. I wonder if they changed the Graphic of Pyre.

Also Lurg has them. The Named Balrons at Chaos each have one. Just run around Ilsh and kill things that have maps on their corpses and make paragons until you get a chest.

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just saying.

Another great way to farm chests is by MIB.... normal colored chests. Same thing, they can be dyed.

All and all, do you want common or interesting? Masima is common as muck. I think the "Dark Wisps" would way slicker. I've cracked a few of them myself. I more or less will crack them for friends that dont have the skill. I built someone with the idea of being a help in T-Hunts... but it just never happened. Something happened to the locations... or something. Was a long time ago and I dont remember. :)

For me, in my main home... to show off a bit more... I went with golden boxes, that were made with IDOCs. Well, maybe I havnt switched them out yet... but I'm thinking about it. I did a friend's house with like 20 of them. His.

You can also help build lockpicking skill be using a GM made crate, locked. Also, in some malls... you will find stacks of locking boxes like in the Red & Purple Mini Mall (level 2). Lock them up and randomly work them. Again just saying! Its how I GMed the skill... and I did the boxes to help the community get that skill too.

Luc of Legends

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
First wanted to say.. "Ty, i now have a paragon chest with pyre on it"
2nd Don't mean to hi-jack this thread but since it is talking about paragon chests.

I would guess the named ML monster follow the same requirement.. "to spawn a chest, it must drop maps"
My question is this how many of the named ml have chests.. i never gotten off one of a swoop or thrasher. Just wonder what other name ml monster paragon chest have people seen?

The ones i have seen/own.. Cu, Miasma, Lurg, Abscess, now pyre. Thank you

Merth

Journeyman
First wanted to say.. "Ty, i now have a paragon chest with pyre on it"
2nd Don't mean to hi-jack this thread but since it is talking about paragon chests.

I would guess the named ML monster follow the same requirement.. "to spawn a chest, it must drop maps"
My question is this how many of the named ml have chests.. i never gotten off one of a swoop or thrasher. Just wonder what other name ml monster paragon chest have people seen?

The ones i have seen/own.. Cu, Miasma, Lurg, Abscess, now pyre. Thank you
Ive killed 1000’s of swoops over the years and never seen a paragon spawn