1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
    Dismiss Notice

Paragon chests

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Merth, Jan 10, 2019.

1. Merth

Merth Journeyman

Im wondering if there is a good spot to collect them. I have a tamer with a fully trained tho not scrolled cu to fight with.

Any areas that have a decent amount of paragons spawning that arent overwhelming?

2. Wentox

Wentox Visitor

Try to farm miasma in labyrinth. Its a scorpion that easy to kill and it drops paragon chests, montain artifacts and can drop usefull splinter weap with some luck.

Acid Rain, Merth and Laura_Gold like this.
  3. Zeke

Zeke Slightly Crazed
    Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Knights of Terra

Also a good source of level 6 maps for all facets.

Acid Rain and Merth like this.
  4. Victim of Siege

Victim of Siege Grand Inquisitor
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Safe Haven

and gold

Merth likes this.
  5. Ezekiel Zane

Ezekiel Zane Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Just watch out for Rend.

Acid Rain and Merth like this.
  6. PlayerSkillFTW

PlayerSkillFTW Certifiable

A modern, trained Chiv+AI Cu can rip apart Miasma and Rend. A 100% Cold Platinum/Crimson Drake with Chiv+AI can also rip them apart even faster. Consume Damage with 120 Taming/120 Lore basically makes your pet immune to Rend's damage.

Tabby Kapak and Merth like this.
  7. Ezekiel Zane

Ezekiel Zane Grand Inquisitor

I haven't even got near the new taming stuff yet. I never played a tamer much anyway. Worked him up, trained a couple dragons and white wyrms but never played him too much. Never did get into a Cu. They were pretty powerful back then just with their healing. Sounds like they are even more powerful now.

8. EvilPixieWorks

EvilPixieWorks Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Spirets of Yew Wood

I sell loads of them. A check on "Vendor Search" you can find them without much effort. :)

If you didnt know, these can be dyed with a metal dye tub... 2-tone. Doesnt cost anything extra.

9. Merth

Merth Journeyman

Thanks but I wanted to get for myself. Miasma has been fun. Super easy to pull them out and kill/loot. Ive gotten a few chests so far now to work up lockpicking.

10. Pawain

Pawain Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

You can go back further and get some from Pyre. I wonder if they changed the Graphic of Pyre.

Also Lurg has them. The Named Balrons at Chaos each have one. Just run around Ilsh and kill things that have maps on their corpses and make paragons until you get a chest.

11. EvilPixieWorks

EvilPixieWorks Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Spirets of Yew Wood

Just saying.

Another great way to farm chests is by MIB.... normal colored chests. Same thing, they can be dyed.

All and all, do you want common or interesting? Masima is common as muck. I think the "Dark Wisps" would way slicker. I've cracked a few of them myself. I more or less will crack them for friends that dont have the skill. I built someone with the idea of being a help in T-Hunts... but it just never happened. Something happened to the locations... or something. Was a long time ago and I dont remember. :)

For me, in my main home... to show off a bit more... I went with golden boxes, that were made with IDOCs. Well, maybe I havnt switched them out yet... but I'm thinking about it. I did a friend's house with like 20 of them. His.

You can also help build lockpicking skill be using a GM made crate, locked. Also, in some malls... you will find stacks of locking boxes like in the Red & Purple Mini Mall (level 2). Lock them up and randomly work them. Again just saying! Its how I GMed the skill... and I did the boxes to help the community get that skill too.

12. Luc of Legends

First wanted to say.. "Ty, i now have a paragon chest with pyre on it"
    2nd Don't mean to hi-jack this thread but since it is talking about paragon chests.

I would guess the named ML monster follow the same requirement.. "to spawn a chest, it must drop maps"
    My question is this how many of the named ml have chests.. i never gotten off one of a swoop or thrasher. Just wonder what other name ml monster paragon chest have people seen?

The ones i have seen/own.. Cu, Miasma, Lurg, Abscess, now pyre. Thank you

13. Merth

Merth Journeyman

Ive killed 1000’s of swoops over the years and never seen a paragon spawn