• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

parafield at entrance to new dungeon

S

shadowking

any 1 know how to turn off the parafield at entrance to new dungeon from gargoyle side entrance to abyss?

J

JPDefault

You have to speek the words "Ord" and "Anord" near the corresponding flames.
If you want to enter the Abyss from the Tomb of the Kings, you will also need to perform a little quest and to visit the Shrine of Singularity.

Maplestone

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
These are the gargish words for "order" and "chaos" ... given that they went to all the trouble of expanding out the gargish language for SA, I suspect that the devs thought about including more "talking in gargish" puzzles. To be honest there could be others all over the place and I would likely never find them ... I just don't have a huge amount of patience for "guess the magic word"-type NPC conversations.