• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) Pandora de Romanus, Gov. of Britain --- Term Agenda

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
(*parts are Out of Character*)

Greetings citizens,

First and foremost, I thank you for entrusting me to the helm of our great city. As many of you already know, Britain has always been held close to my heart and I am devoted to its progression, security, and government. For the duration of my term, which is 6 months, I am committed to expanding the Library with programs that appeal to all our citizens and increasing the security of the city overall. So to align with those endeavors, here is my agenda for this term.

TOWN HALL MEETINGS
First, Town Hall Meetings will continue as I was doing before, every two weeks for citizens of Britain, and certainly open to all citizens of the Kingdom, held on the first and third Saturdays in the afternoon, 4 PM EST. This time should not interfere with any events that happen in the evenings. Citizens of Britain will have 10 minutes to discuss any suggestions, concerns, or questions with. If more time is needed, I will be available via appointment at my office to ANY citizens that requires my time.

THE LIBRARY BENEFACTORS DINNER
The Library will once again hold a Benefactor's Dinner, which includes a contest for our avid player writers. This event will be held once a quarter, so a total of twice for my current term. Details will be posted well in advance and an email is set up for player-writing submissions. These submissions will be reviewed by a professional author and mystery writer, and personal friend of our family. He will pick the top 3 submissions based on quality of story, prose and writing skill, and relation to Ultima Online's lore and history. Winners will claim their prizes in game, and through email, the day of the dinner.

VARIOUS LIBRARY CLUBS & PROGRAMS
We will be working to add various programs and clubs into the Library's offerings, much like your local libraries do. We will be soliciting feedback at our first town hall meeting to see what our citizens would be most interested in.

DUNGEON CRAWLS & SEWER MUD RUN
The city of Britain will be sponsoring several dungeon crawls and will once again host our Sewer Mud Run during my term in office. Details will be flushed out and posted ahead of time for all to plan accordingly to the events they wish to attend.

LAST MAN/LADY STANDING EVENTS
Not to leave out the PvP community, I will be coordinating events surrounding various nearby dungeons or in designated areas (some of these events will be held in Felucca, perhaps near our guild's city of Cindervale in East Britain, and also in Trammel's Haven Arena). Details will be fleshed out by our first Town Hall Meeting.

COORDINATION WITH THE RBG of BRITAIN
In an effort to increase security within the city, coordination with the RBGB and the Town Guards will be formulated and put in place with various "Guard Only" events for training purposes and recruitment efforts. Issues regarding the security of the city will also be addressed in conjunction with the RBGB Captains --- John Anderson and Halston Montil.

Once again, I thank you for your trust in me to make the city of Britain come alive and create fun for all to enjoy!

Last edited:

Judas D'arc

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
These submissions will be reviewed by a professional author and mystery writer, and personal friend of our family. He will pick the top 3 submissions based on quality of story, prose and writing skill, and relation to Ultima Online's lore and history.
Heh.

Last edited by a moderator: