• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pancakes and Waffles w/ Fruits, Creams & Syrups But No Gla$$ware?!

Conleth

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Why is it that a chest can't be engraved 'glassware' yet every single day chat screams of pancakes and waffles and hotdogs with all the fixings?

o.0 :p

It's just weird.

Cheers!

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Why is it that a chest can't be engraved 'glassware' yet every single day chat screams of pancakes and waffles and hotdogs with all the fixings?

o.0 :p

It's just weird.

Cheers!
Why did BS censor their own platinum dragon statue because of the word titon? It can get silly

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
You can't have many things with that tiny little three letter word for your rear end in it...

Which means Association... and other things. IMO the ancient filter needs an enema... and then needs an injection of smarts so it can tell a real word from something not nice... and really are we too "tender" to see the word for a rear end or a short word for a body part that both males and females have??? The world seriously going to end if those two words get seen in the game????

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
You can't have many things with that tiny little three letter word for your rear end in it...

Which means Association... and other things. IMO the ancient filter needs an enema... and then needs an injection of smarts so it can tell a real word from something not nice... and really are we too "tender" to see the word for a rear end or a short word for a body part that both males and females have??? The world seriously going to end if those two words get seen in the game????
As said, until they add a mandatory chat filter in general chat it's all a joke. I sorta appreciate hearing how people really think and I appreciate knowing if they're scum or not lol. So I honestly don't mind general chat regardless of how disgusting it can be. I like knowing who a person really is.

Veldrane

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yo and really are we too "tender" to see the word for a rear end or a short word for a body part that both males and females have??? The world seriously going to end if those two words get seen in the game????
Considering another game was forced to remove a vanity pet named "Maine Coon", I'm going to say yes people are too tender :D

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Considering another game was forced to remove a vanity pet named "Maine Coon", I'm going to say yes people are too tender :D
But a Maine Coon is a CAT... a very big pretty cat breed of the US... that's so stupid.

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have a suit of Assassin Armor. I am very glad it did not get bowdlerized to "Buttbuttin Armor."
Can I say "butt" without it getting turned into a breakfast food?
testing one two three butt

Now I feel very naughty. Which bar of soap is the best for washing out one's mouth with?

Luc of Legends

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Well instead of my two cents I will defer to an expert on the matter.

For your viewing and audio enjoyment I give you George Carlin - The 7 words you can't say on Television

WARNING WARNING THIS IS ABSOLUTELY NSFW WARNING WARNING*

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
It took me a while until I realized why I couldn´t name my boura pelt selling vendor Boura Pelts...

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
I wish we could get some ASSistance with this issue.