• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Paly tamer, how to get gold?

• Thread starter YuriGaDaisukiDa
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
Y

YuriGaDaisukiDa

Hey guys i just returned to the game from a long time ago.

I got some soul stones and combined my tamer and paly classes.

So now im a swordsman with tactics and taming and civalry.

So my question, is what is the best thing to hunt for

Gold

Magic items

Is it the same moster for both, mainly im interested in gold, so i can buy magic items =p

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The answer may depend on the types of pets your tamer can control and his other skills. For example, does your tamer also have animal lore skill? What about vet skill? How high are taming and lore skills? How will your tamer heal himself if he's severely injured? Will you mostly be hunting solo or with others?

Y

YuriGaDaisukiDa

can controll dragons and rune beetles with 100% chance

can use mares and wyrms and hyrus with a taming ring

100 vet 106 lore 93.2 taming

110 swords 100 tactics 70 chiv extra in focus

70 resist suit with faster casting for faster heals, unless im using taming bracelet, which i dont need for dragons

solo

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
With that template, I suggest a rune beetle, a bake kitsune, you and Miasma.

2k or more gold with every kill, a chance at minor artifacts, and if you attack with the beetle first, there's little chance of it getting killed.

Or you could fight Oni, which is easier, a little bit faster, but gives only 1700-1900 gold per kill and no artifacts.

You can take a dragon and park him at Lurg and Grobu and just watch the show. It's slower, but safe.

Anyhow, anywhere in Tokuno or the ML dungeons will give you gold faster than you can loot it. So go explore and have fun!

5% Luck

Depends on the shard and market you in but I run a very simular template and with the proper slayer(weapons or talisman) you can farm for great stats/resist/skill pets very fast compared to any other tamer set up out there. If theres a market for rune bettle and you have a beetle slayer tali you can farm them at yamodon point very fast 2 second battels and (on my shard at least) a realy good bettle sels for 3-5 million gold. I wouldnt say farming gold even compares to farming the bank boxes of your fellow players.

The other thing you may look at is the lesser and greater hyruis. Though tough to get the hang of finding the rare colors( 1 soild week) can net you upwards of 5-30 mill per pet.

Greater dragons though highy sought after are not easily downed(even with your template) they run too much. And good ones go for as low as 500k. Though I have sold some for 10 million to a scrutinizing eye.

The bake kitsuen. These are very hard to come by in a good variety. You can farm 1000s and never see a keeper. They do however drop a good bit pf gold 1k-1200 gp and a good one (to the right player) can net 5 mill-15.

Good Luck as a tamer you best gold revenue is from taming the pets your self and since youve the pally side of things goiong for you that means massive damage and hence you can run through more lore pages per hour than just about anyone!

Y

YuriGaDaisukiDa

Thanks guys. Just a few questions than.

For pet trading, is it better to train up the high stat pets before you sell them, or will you get better money by selling as is and getting another one?

Also, is a kitsun better than a mare? I can use kitsun without jewls, but i have a fcr 1/2 taming bracelet that i sue for faster heals anyway, so i cna controll a mare.

Lastly, are greater dragons a good market? I tamed one yesterday with the help of another tamer to beat it down. We had to fight it 5 times because hew regenerated hp so fast, and i only had 110 taming, but the entire endevor only took 20 mins or so. Is it possible for me to tame them myself? If they hit fireball combo me i die instantly but maybe i just suck>.> I thought about fighitng it with a pet, than asap stableing that pet and comming back to tame it.

5% Luck

As for pet training, I charge a minimum of 3 mill pet pet and pets that start with low magery 7 mill. It depends more on your clientel than anything else. Ive had clients ythat play rarely as they have alot of RL stuff that keeps them too busy so they ask me. What I do is take orders instead of taming and hoping for a buyer. Short of having an order in place I just upgrade my own stable and farm gold and learn better farming tactics.

Yes the Bake is the suoperior pet but you can not ride one.

Greater dragons do sell well. But the market is saturated still on my shard. I compensate by finding absolutly top of the line creatures to sel and hold the market to a higher standard. But even then they tend to top out at 5 mill for a lot more work than other pets require. As to taming them there are a few methods for solo taming them that work well. If you page back a few weeks there is a thread devoted to that subject. For your template I sugest the Honor method. Personaly I farm with my pally tamer then when I find a keeper I switch to the peace tamer(i have 2 lol). Both methods and more are detailed in the other thread. Check it out!