• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Palm trees (Maginica rubble)

G

There is a vendor selling a "rubble" Palm tree in a bag, and another selling a Palm tree outside of the bag.

I get suspicious when I see a low ball price, especially when the vendor sells the item in an unusual fashion, like in a bag.

Anyone know of any bugs / scams involving the Maginica rubble coconut and date palms?

Do the Palms still occasionally disappear when locked down? If so is this bug only with the charred one, or with both the blackened and colored one?

Thanks

G

I haven't had any issues with my palm trees. And I haven't seen or know of any current bugs or tricks to spawn them in boxes or bags. Should be safe. I bought mine from Pete, I've seen them for cheaper in recent days and thought of buying more. But i really want some display cases.

G

Ya, there is no scam with bags and palm trees on vendors. Buy away! =)

J

Joobulance

The reason many people put rubble pieces in bags is so you can see the whole graphic. If you just throw it on a vendor either the top or bottom gets cut off, and it blocks a large portion of the main pack.

M

My OneSelfer

i have a charred lilypad with flower if anyone is interested