• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Paladin Swords

John Knighthawke

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Do Paladin Swords spawn normally now as loot? And/or are they craftable now? And/or are they still available only as certain artifacts and by unauthorized means?

If they're still unauthorized items, I continue to recommend to the team that this weapon be made available through normal means. They are so slow that it's difficult to see them as unbalancing but they can be useful in PvM and in RP. At present our 2-handed swords options that are actually swords are very limited.

-John's player

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I think they are now loot in some T-Maps... I'll have to do some more to be certain but there are a lot of "new" things added as loot that we didn't ever see before in chests.

croy6325

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
i believe skull swords are the new weapon found in treasure chests. i've done a couple hundred chests and i've never seen a paladin sword, got several skull swords though