• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Paintball!

• Thread starter a Rabid Chipmunk
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
A

a Rabid Chipmunk

Date: Thursday, November 11th, 2010
Event: Paintball!
Time: 8pm - ?
Host: Shadow

This Thursday, November the 11th, at 8pm EST Shadow will be hosting a "Paintball" tournament. Gates will be provided from Luna Bank starting 20min before the scheduled event. Guests are asked to come naked, and with nothing in your packs (you will be snooped).

Once everyone is assembled, contestants will be given 50 explosion potions, and a team outfit (red or blue). Then the teleporter to the arena will be enabled and each team should make their way to their "bases" designated by the red or blue tiles on the floor. Once everyone is in, the teams will flag on the ref, and the ref will then announce the beginning of the tournament, let the potions fly.

The last man standing's team is the winner.

Rules:
- No healing of any sort
- No hiding or stealthing

For those that want a sneak peak, here are the floor layouts of the arena.

First Floor of the Arena (Staging Area):
Yfrog Photo : yfrog.com/n51stfloorj

Second Floor of the Arena ("Basement"):
Yfrog Photo : yfrog.com/5j2ndfloorlj

Third Floor of the Arena (Bases):
Yfrog Photo : yfrog.com/g13rdfloorj

Fourth Floor of the Arena (Ring around the rosey):
Yfrog Photo : yfrog.com/gq4thfloorj

I hope we have a lot of participation, because this one seemed fun even while we were testing the arena out.

L

Lord Urza

Good Luck with this event tonight!
It looks like it will be fun, and I hope I can make it. :danceb:

Mentiras

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Dev when you get on, look for me in general chat please =)
or on icq

L

Lord Urza

This was a really fun event, really well ran. I cant wait till next time. If you didnt get a chance to come make sure you do next time, you wont be let down! :thumbsup:

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
thanks for a really great time! had a whole lot more fun than I had expected to have (you know, that whole Felucca 'bad place' thing)

next time this happens you should get yourself over there! :D

Mentiras

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Paintball Round Two tonight at 9pm, gates will be provided from Luna Bank.