• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) PaintBall League Sign-up Thread

Mentiras

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
The other thread was a little cluttered with ideas so I've made this thread exclusively for teams to sign up on. First I'll give a breakdown on what has been decided, and a link to the event thread if anyone is new to paintball and wants to read a little about it. (there is also a youtube video link showing a match or two)

Click here http://community.stratics.com/index.php?threads/the-fluffy-bunny-event-guide-completed.240940/if you are interested in reading about how paintball is played, or if you are hesitant about clicking links just go to the Fluffy Bunny Event Guide thread stickied at the top of the page.

Step 1 (The character)
If interested you should try and make a paintball specific character:
  • Wrestle, Tactics, Anatomy (wrestling specials, and more damage from punches)
  • Resist (for resists, b/c you play naked)
  • Alchemy (for bonus damage to exp pots)
  • Focus (to regen your stam after gettin your ass blown off)
Step 2 (The basics)
Teams are 3 versus 3, with 3 on the bench, for a total of 6 people maximum per team.
Matches will be held 2x a month.
We will be using a ladder format.
After 2 months of play, the highest ranking team will be awarded.
After 6 months of play, the team with the best record over all will be awarded.
You do not NEED to have a bench, but it is helpful.
If you have a scheduling conflict please post, or get in contact with me.
Step 3 (The Sign-ups)
Sign-ups should look like this:
  1. List of team members
  2. Team color
  3. Two or Three "good" days for your team
  4. Team name *not necessary if you don't want one, I will just refer to you by color then*
Teaser

The current arena, which will be used for the Open match this Saturday (3/17/12) at 8pm EST, as well as the first League match which will be the third week of march.

jopromol

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So the first team from Legends is ready and we've already begun practicing....

Team Name: X-PLOSION !!!!!! (lol)

Members:
Nice N Easy
Jetch
Smoke'Em
Shadow
Bianchi
Dread Pirate Drac

Our team color is "Halloween Gold"

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
can't think of a name :confused:

pale blue, I think......

and so far there's just me, Uriah and Whisper ~ if anyone would like to join this outstanding team (Kelmo!) give a holler