• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Paintball in the Pit of Death

Paintball in the Pit of Death
Posted by Mentiras
Felucca, The Pit of Death
Sunday, April 10, 2016 - 08:30 PM
Until: Sunday, April 10, 2016 - 10:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
You might need to account for wrestling masteries too now.

jopromol

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you didn't mention alchemy ;) but I imagine that is still allowed

Mentiras

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Final update, fixed a few things in the initial post, and posted the final deco job. See you all Sunday!!

Mentiras

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Well it was a bit of a disappointing night last night. Only had two people show up, my brother and someone from LS. I'm guessing that Sunday night is not a good night for player run events. I have been toying with the idea of taking on an apprentice to run events when my schedule will not allow... if anyone would be interested in the job and has free time to do so please feel free to pm me. I would do all of the setup and prep work, all you would have to do is show up and run the event and hopefully video it for the next day's post and let me know who won what. I am going to reschedule paintball possibly for right after Erebus' event on Thursday, or maybe the day before... all depends on who I can get to run it for me on short notice. My schedule is very limiting these days.

See you all soon.