• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pain in the toon...

• Thread starter Fangs McWolf
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
F

Fangs McWolf

Ok so those who have known me for awhile know that I like to call invasions in newbie districts (where the babies are), and then watch them all huddle up against the cogs and see them learn the importance of teamwork and good strategy planning.

What gets me is when there are tons of the babies gather all up on me and either ask me to be there friend, or just get in front of me to start speed-chatting. Then when I move to get another spot to look from, they get right back in front of me and continue to do so, never picking up the painfully obvious hint that I'm not wanting to look at them, I'm wanting to see the battle in front of me.

Makes me wish there were phrases like, "Get your furry [butt] out of my way." and "I can't see, your knucklehead!"

I know this is a waste of time but... When someone keeps moving around when you get in front of them, it's a hint that they don't want to look at your sorry toon a**, so get the hint and GO AWAY!

Ok I feel better. :D

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Change your view so you can see over them. Shortie.