• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pagan Titan Slayer - A PSA and Public Use Way To Get It

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
For those who are not yet aware the new Slayer (Pagan Titan Slayer) is needed for the Global Arc during some point. This Slayer property is a temporary property only as it lasts only 24 hours then vanishes from the weapon/spellbook etc. So do not purchase an item from a vendor merely because it has the property on it.

I realize a few folks will probably do this (and applaud them for it) but there is a "Public Use Obelisk" (what you use to get the Slayer property) from now until the conclusion of the Global Arc at one of my "under construction" houses. From downtown Umbra take the West Road out of town and take a short run to the Kinslayer Kompound. You will see the three KK RXH houses on the South side of the road. The Obelisk is in the house marked below....

Houses.jpg

Go up the stairs to the main level and the Obelisk is to the right.

Obelisk.jpg

Equip whatever you want the property on in your right hand and double click the green dot at the top. I have heard a rumor the Obelisk is only good for use 20 times a day. If that does wind up being accurate (which I hope is not) at times it will be set to private to ensure our Characters actually get the property. Once we get ours taken care of for the day we will once again make it public and will update here and probably in gen chat as well.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Thanks to testing done by @Tina Small the "20 use" has been found to not be accurate. So it does not look like there would be a reason for us to take the Obelisk to "Private" at any time during the arc.

Thanks again for the testing :)

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks to testing done by @Tina Small the "20 use" has been found to not be accurate. So it does not look like there would be a reason for us to take the Obelisk to "Private" at any time during the arc.

Thanks again for the testing :)
If I find out anything different, I will let you know. I'm trying to get an obelisk on Balhae to put at my Tram castle there and set it public so people can use it. Still trying to get a Summon Perihelion spell, some red candles, and of course a staff to finish the project. (Trying to get more MIBs too or some kind of awesome luck getting the staff with the ones I still have.)

We may also be able to set one up on Origin in a public Trammel house accessible by a moongate. Going to transfer one over from Sonoma.

Last edited:

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Have had 41 characters use one obelisk today with no problems. However, we noticed the slayer property doesn't seem to last very long, maybe just a couple of hours. Would be helpful to know how long it lasts.